No announcement yet.

Oh say can u c a bunch of newbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn.... weak animations.... terrible alien AI. From the videos I see they jump in front of you asking to get a barrage of bullets to the face

Comment

• Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

• ... sigh

Comment

• I thought they hated each other?

Comment

• Originally posted by 5t3v0 View Post
            I thought they hated each other?
            With enough money you can forget a lot of things in the past.

Has Megan made anything in a while? I dont keep tabs on celebs, but this may be a way to mend fences to get work.
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• So I was at my local Wal-Mart this morning looking for St. Patricks day decorations (forget it btw, that holiday is already done as far as walmart goes) and ran across these things:

Confused about your faith in Easter? Not sure what to get those that believe in evolution or the Bible? Dont worry, Wal-Mart has you covered:

Friends believe in those old religions of The Force? Does choking your wife and having your kids taken away reminds you of easter? Wal-Mart has that too!:

Now no one has to be left out of Easter! Forget St. Patricks day though. Liquor is on isle 9.

Comment

• People decorate for St. Patrick's Day? Green dye, jello, beer, and as much alcohol as you can fit into a cart. Boom, you're decorated.

Comment

• Its for something at work.

Comment

• Don't forget to buy a copy of The Quiet Man starring John Wayne. It's not Saint Patti's Day without a good ole Irish Brawl and some spousal abuse.

"Here's a good stick, to beat the lovely lady."
                          "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

• I think you misspelled "The Boondock Saints".

Comment

• Sometimes a woman needs to feel wanted.

Comment

• The sex lives of videogame characters.

Comment

Working...
                                X