Oh say can u c a bunch of newbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Metal Gear box made me lol.
    "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

• Wololololoooooo

Comment

• Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

• so funny, so unfortunate and so true at the same time

Comment

• "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

• HAHAHAHA

Comment

• Horray for Glassbox!

Comment

• OMG, that is SAD! Youre telling me that during testing something like that never happened to think about correcting that problem?
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch

Comment

• This is the ULTIMATE zombie game. Everyone needs to stop making zombie games, mods, and levels now. Its done.

Comment

• SInce when did the game come out?

Comment

• Last week. I think that even if I had a copy, I wouldn't want to play it long enough to review it. Fortunately, that's not an issue.

Comment

• Oh come on! Its the bestest zombie game evar!

Comment

• These are my two favorite ERBs, and only because of the endings:

Comment

• It was an inevitability we all secretly knew but refused to openly admit for fear of having to face the inherent existential dilemma it presents, but the fearless folks at Pepsico have decided to m…

Dumbest idea since Street Fighter The Movie: The Game.

Comment

• That's right up there with Ipecac flavored cola.

"We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

Working...
                                X