Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Excuse me... as there is no more hot snow left to eat here, I must hunt all of these birds I hear outside my window, brb.

Comment

• Today is Monday, which is double ration day in my part of the United States, which is also occupied by North Korean cameramen and armies! I received two cups of hot snow coffee and half a bird. It was yummy.

The snow is very cold, but no one cares because it is everywhere from Upper Michigan down to the border of Mexico in the south-most tip of Texas.

There are no more jobs, but thankfully, we still have our guns and the armies of North Korea to help get us through.
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

• I kind of wonder how much the minds of the brainwashed North Koreans would be blown if they saw how things really were outside their country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zips View Post
              I kind of wonder how much the minds of the brainwashed North Koreans would be blown if they saw how things really were outside their country.
              Yeah, I wonder that too as well as how brainwashed are they really? If that is really North Korean propaganda, wouldn't they think something didnt seem right for all those Americans to have guns, yet there is an army giving them foood? Why not shoot and kill to take the food? We kill children easily, why wouldnt we shoot at armies, we are so insane? Why hold the birds till Tuesday? Again, guns would shoot them because people are starving.

Also, this came to mind the most, if North Koreans are starving and there is so little, wouldn't they be thinking "Why are we helping America, our sworn enemy, when we are hungry here?"

Now of course even if the people are thinking that, they cant say it, but I would think propaganda like this would back-fire some.

But who knows, I know we are given specific agendas in our own news system and people eat it up as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zips View Post
                I kind of wonder how much the minds of the brainwashed North Koreans would be blown if they saw how things really were outside their country.
                I imagine much like the first time a kid walks into Toys R Us.
                "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

• And this one was almost lost forever. I had to dig deep to find it again:

Comment

• Got bored today while being depressed about having to Search for a jobs that keep turning me down/are out of my (apparent) skill set I made a few Tacticool guns in PimpMyGun.

Can be found here if anyones interested: http://imgur.com/a/qfGQx

Comment

• "Crunch's First Officer"
                      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

• Originally posted by signa View Post
                        NOOOOOO! NOT THERE! NEVER AGAIN!

having said that a job in the fast food industry is likely for me... just rather try and "branch out" in the entry level sector... trying to look for a retail job in my area

Comment

• But did you work on a mcdonalds yet? If you actually did, tell me how was the experience xD

Comment

• Originally posted by 5t3v0
                            a retail job in my area

Comment

• Jobs involving food and jobs in the retail industry are probably the most soul sucking jobs you will ever have.

Good luck!

Comment

• yeah, I've worked at a McDonalds in Australia before. It wasn't too bad... but at the same time I think that was a problem. I think I gained a lot of weight there due to the discounts I kept getting and the thought of constantly making burgers again isn't really appealing. The effect it had on me was odd, because there was this weird sense of pride that just appeared out of nowhere.
                                But I'd rather have my soul sucked in a different direction rather than sell it to them again. Just to keep some sort of equilibrium.

The problem with Walmart is that I still live a little ways away from the on in SD. I would try there if I had a clear way of getting there. Its just I don't currently trust San Diegan public transport. Not as reliable as Sydney's... need to let go...

Comment

Working...
                                X