• Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
    Ive looked for it and cannot see it
    its here: http://totalgamingnetwork.com/forum.php
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

• I can't see it on that page.

Comment

• It's fixed. Permissions were apparently broken, had to hunt to find out where to change them.

Comment

• Aww yiss, this just happened!

Comment

• Man... I love how my copy, that is coming from Rockstar mind you, won't be in until release day and yet these damn mom and pop shops just don't give a single crap. Honestly kind of tired of it with every major release. Also, no advance review copy for TGN like other sites got. Nope... Gotta be a bigger, more important site first.

Comment

• I'm tired as all hell but man was the wait worth it:

Comment

• Lots of #YOLOSWAG !
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

• Super Mario 3D world trailer makes me want to have a WiiU :/

Comment

• Anyone know of a free program that converts .AVI to other better formats for youtube?

Im tired of the Microsoft editors that crash every time you look at them and I dont need anything like Sony Vegas or something.

Comment

• "Crunch's First Officer"

Comment

• Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
                        Anyone know of a free program that converts .AVI to other better formats for youtube?

Im tired of the Microsoft editors that crash every time you look at them and I dont need anything like Sony Vegas or something.
                        are you just looking to convert, or do editing also?

Avidemux will convert decently but doesn't have great editing IMO.
                        Kdenlive is pretty good, but linux only.
                        "Crunch's First Officer"

Comment

• Originally posted by signa View Post
                          are you just looking to convert, or do editing also?

Avidemux will convert decently but doesn't have great editing IMO.
                          Kdenlive is pretty good, but linux only.
                          Just convert.

I will check out the Avidemux, it looks like what I needed.

I dont do anything fancy in my videos. I just want to show things off now and again. If it does the basic things the Microsoft tools do, then it is perfect!

Thanks Signa and if you, or anyone else, knows of some others let me know

Comment

• For Avidemux, Encoded as MPEG 4 AVC, Constant Rate Factor 20 and MP3 audio.
                            "Crunch's First Officer"

Comment

• Comment

• Not that anyone is reading this thread but I've consolidated a LOT around the forums including pruning and moving thousands of threads and even more posts. Let me know if there is anything weird that you've seen.

Most visible changes include consolidations made to the Total BF/CoD/Valve sections. Change from Call of Duty: Black Ops Series to Call of Duty: Ghosts. All Ghosts posts moved to Call of Duty Past section. All news sections moved up for easier accessibility. Individual Source game sections consolidated into "Source Games" with the exception of Half-Life.

All media/support sections consolidated into the "Series" sections or individual games' sections where appropriate. Tech Center News/Guides moved to Tech Center with the other threads. Some hidden forums pruned and deleted (Total Medal of Honor, various empty forums, etc.). All Picture of the Day sections renamed to "archive" versions of what they were, and moved under the "News" sections of each Total area.

Comment

Working...
                                X