Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Originally posted by 5t3v0
    Ugh... Yesterday some year 7 kid tried to tell me CoD was better than Battlefield because Battlefield doesn't have any killstreaks (was wearing the BF3 hat I always wear). *Sigh* the youth of today... I for once think I need a drink...
    Did you tell him that is because you ARE the kill streak? Why call in something when you can do it yourself?

I bet he just pushed you down and took your money :/
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
      Did you tell him that is because you ARE the kill streak? Why call in something when you can do it yourself?

I bet he just pushed you down and took your money :/
      No, me and this other guy in my year group just took the piss out of CoD in front of him, citing its samey year-after-year releases and the stupidity of anyone who is willing to fall for it, Though the other guy doesn't like FPS games in general.

And Im brown and the kids white.

Comment

Watched The Hunger Games last night, first half hour was confusing ... then shit got real. Great movie, recommended.
        And Jennifer Lawrence is wife material, just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
          Ugh... Yesterday some year 7 kid tried to tell me CoD was better than Battlefield because Battlefield doesn't have any killstreaks (was wearing the BF3 hat I always wear). *Sigh* the youth of today... I for once think I need a drink...
          I'm getting old too, was in work and some kids were standing in the entrance to the restaurant messing around with rocks, throwing them and kicking them so I went out there and shouted at them to be respectful as there are cars going past and cars parked in the car park...I think they were french but still, stupid kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellsent 2.0
            I'm getting old too, was in work and some kids were standing in the entrance to the restaurant messing around with rocks, throwing them and kicking them so I went out there and shouted at them to be respectful as there are cars going past and cars parked in the car park...I think they were french but still, stupid kids.
            Your not old till you start doing the old man fist pump/fist shake at them. lol
            "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

Yeah, we're getting old ... but that does not change the fact that kids are really stupid nowadays. Sometimes I actually think having kids is not something I want in my life.

Comment

Comment

Hi everyone. Sad day when I have a "2" at the end of my name, isn't it?

Comment

Sad day is when you get hacked and it ruins things.
                    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by ThQp2
                      Hi everyone. Sad day when I have a "2" at the end of my name, isn't it?
                      You should probably read the explanation in the ban reason prior to looking for a pity party here. And it wasn't just you, MyIS members were also banned who had admin abilities and the site was on lockdown for a bit. VB security hole that happened a long while back.

Comment

Always fun to talk to you, Zips. Where was I looking for a pity party? I was just stating my presence. As for a ban reason... I had no way of knowing that what with the old account deleted and all. Never knew such a thing had happened here, just figured you did a clean sweep of things.

Comment

See? If you and the others never left, we would all know what happened!

Find kony 2012? Fuck that, Find the rest of TGN 2012! and bring them here. So they can make this forum flourish again.

Comment

If the other account were deleted, I wouldn't be able to stare at the ban reason or the profile right now. But I'll go fix it. Time to merge accounts and remove 2's and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
                              If the other account were deleted, I wouldn't be able to stare at the ban reason or the profile right now. But I'll go fix it. Time to merge accounts and remove 2's and all that.
                              Thanks kindly

Comment

Fixed and PM'ed back with a bit more detail.

Welcome back you ... you person you. See, you got me all sentimental now.

Comment

Working...
                                X