X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Originally posted by Iwantcable
    Google Maps was pretty neat.
    All the 8-bit goodness was pretty exciting.

Comment

I'm finally back from my vacation in Spain! I went to Madrid with friends. I got to know that Spanish people are not as welcoming and sympathetic as Portuguese people are.

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
        I'm finally back from my vacation in Spain! I went to Madrid with friends. I got to know that Spanish people are not as welcoming and sympathetic as Portuguese people are.
        Madrid is not the place to go ... Barcelona is.

Barcelona has people from all over the world (on vacation mostly) and they are all looking to have a great time, you might end up with a group of Italians one day and the next with a group of latins. And the girls are just ridiculously hot.

Comment

Yeah, in madrid the same happened just not with much socializing. We did not went to barcelona since it costed about 120€ more(plane trip. We went by bus) . Still we had a great time, we went to the Warner brothers and the Faunia park and then visited the city . The only aspect we didn't like was the fact that everything closed early there, most bars were already closed at midnight and even hard rock cafe closed at 2 am.

Comment

Yeah, for some government crap most bars close at 2 or 3 depending on the license, which is lame.

You should save and go sometime, It's just a fantastic place to visit/live.

Comment

Well I really wish and dream to visit the whole world so that is one of the places I shall visit x)

Comment

HAPPY EASTER!

Comment

aaaaawwwww

Comment

I still can't believe she's 19...

Also, I just found out Darth Maul does not die on Episode 1 :O

Comment

So this just happened:

Comment

Hahahah, grats zips, what did you win?

Edit: wow! congratulations for your BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth xD

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
                          Hahahah, grats zips, what did you win?

Edit: wow! congratulations for your BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth xD
                          Haha thanks

It'll make for a nice replacement to this old model Zboard I've had for YEARS now.

Comment

Yeah, congrats Zips. It looks like a very nice keyboard.
                            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I have the biggest crush on Jennifer Lawrence comparable to a teen girl with justin bieber.

It's likely that I'll never meet a girl like her (personality+looks) at least not in this country...
                              I'm gonna go live in a country full of blondes. lol.

Comment

My face while watching the final scene of Game of Thrones episode 4

Comment

Working...
                                X