The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

hahaha perhaps if some really hot chick (or two) shows up at my door begging me for sex, I'll oblige. Or if I manage to run into the Jersey Shore cast while I'm here (I guess they're filming in Italy right now? I don't follow these things). :weo:

But srsly, I'm not particularly interested in sex while I'm here. Like I said before, wine, awesome Roman stuff, and of course pizza.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
      hahaha perhaps if some really hot chick (or two) shows up at my door begging me for sex, I'll oblige. Or if I manage to run into the Jersey Shore cast while I'm here (I guess they're filming in Italy right now? I don't follow these things). :weo:

But srsly, I'm not particularly interested in sex while I'm here. Like I said before, wine, awesome Roman stuff, and of course pizza.
      ... Uh... ew. Pretty sure you would need a real Dr. House if that ever happened and even he wouldn't be able to cure you of all you'd contract from that encounter.

Comment

Yeah, god forbid he actually might get laid...

Comment

My internets travel at >4 times the speed of light.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
            ... Uh... ew. Pretty sure you would need a real Dr. House if that ever happened and even he wouldn't be able to cure you of all you'd contract from that encounter.
            Yep. That.

Comment

I was kidding, guys. I do have a roommate who's actually quite earnestly obsessed with watching the show and the cat (for the record the most I've seen is about 3 minutes for the first episode). He's rather intelligent/normal otherwise.

Originally posted by waaah_wah
              Yeah, god forbid he actually might get laid...
              I'm not seeking to fill a hole in my life with meaningless sex. Also, did you notice the part where I said I have a a girlfriend? >_>

Comment

Sex is never meaningless.

Comment

I'm not seeking to fill a hole in my life with meaningless sex.
                  Surely there's a joke to be had here but I can't think of any D:

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable

My internets travel at >4 times the speed of light.

So what does this mean? Are you going to have to change your name now? This changes some things for me for sure :weo:

Crunch
                    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                      So what does this mean? Are you going to have to change your name now? This changes some things for me for sure :weo:

Crunch
                      Nah I'm not at home right now, so it doesn't really count. The speed test is tricked by modified http headers. (which I use to watch some US TV)

Comment

You know, it's not cheating unless there's some kind of body contact, you can still talk to them or have a nice slice of pizza while staring at her boobs (still, not cheating), and if something happens with your girl due to the distance, you already have their numbers ... just saying....

Or at least go to stalker mode and contribute to the "European Country with Hottest Females" so we can finally have an answer.

Comment

Like I said before, wine, awesome Roman stuff, and of course pizza.
                          Isnt Pizza Poor person food in Italy? Like it basically is just the leftovers? Just that it got real popular in the states and worldwide. I think the proper italian food is Pasta.

Comment

Originally posted by SgtMattBaker

Or at least go to stalker mode and contribute to the "European Country with Hottest Females" so we can finally have an answer.
                            FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!! THIS!!!! ;d

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable
                              Nah I'm not at home right now, so it doesn't really count. The speed test is tricked by modified http headers. (which I use to watch some US TV)
                              Awwww

I like how it was >4x the speed of light, but only faster than 99% of the US. That 1% is probably the MIB.

Crunch
                              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
                                Isnt Pizza Poor person food in Italy? Like it basically is just the leftovers? Just that it got real popular in the states and worldwide. I think the proper italian food is Pasta.
                                I don't think there IS a poor person food in Italy. Everything is so dang expensive. That's why a lot of people that live (not visit) there grow/make their own food because the restaurants have ridiculous prices.

It's just a guess but pasta is probably the cheapest thing you can find there.

Comment

Working...
                                X