Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
    Also, has half of the TGN turned into lonesome raging alcoholics?
    It took you this long to figure that out?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory House, M.D.
      I am way too ****ing drunk for this. waytooooooooooooo ****ing drunk!!! I feel like a complete moron for getting so whatever and whatever but whatever 'cause I just needed not to not think so stop judging me and whatever.
      i envy you:cry:

Comment

I'm not lonesome, just a raging alcoholic: too much to think about and alcohol stops all that. And only on breaks and other long weekends for the most part. I usually hardly drink at all and then drink waaaaaaaay too much when I'm on break, recover, and go back to drinking in small amounts socially. :weo:

Also, really hung over right now. :dead:

Comment

You are soo cool.

Comment

Originally posted by groundedzero
            Yeah, I'm in Villanova, U of Miami and Purdue as well so far. Can't wait for HS bullsh!t to be over and for the real fun to start
            Wow pretty good schools. What are you planning on majoring in? I'm going into Civil Engineering but don't know how long that'll last lol. Might have to dial it down to Mech Tech since calc isn't my strong suit haha

OH and I'm getting thoroughly trashed tonight, WOOOOOOOT!

Comment

oi oi oi

Comment

Originally posted by DTPleeoswald
                Wow pretty good schools. What are you planning on majoring in? I'm going into Civil Engineering but don't know how long that'll last lol. Might have to dial it down to Mech Tech since calc isn't my strong suit haha

OH and I'm getting thoroughly trashed tonight, WOOOOOOOT!
                U of C isn't a bad acceptance man!

I'ma major in History, but take all the courses to do with the Military. I wanna do NROTC, and then join the Corps - but Miami doesn't have NROTC which is the only thing holding me back... So I'm screwed on the decision front.
                If I look at it from a pure Military front then Nova is my best chance, but the other offers I have aren't anything to blink at, you know?

Where else have you been accepted?

Engineering isn't realy my thing - I friggin HATE science :laugh:

Dude - I'm already trashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :weo:

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
                  oi oi oi
                  See me ride out of the sunset

Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

so, my mate pulled last night and went to hers, he only 'chatted' :/. He invites her up (her flat on the 1st floor, ours on the 3rd) so me and my mates, are trying to wind him up and make her feel uncomfortable when she turns up, so we get learner signs printed and put them above his door, were ready to piss about with asking how things are going with the other girls he 'has a thing for'. It seems like its all going brilliantly, only one vital point. SHE DIDNT TURN UP, so all the prep for a brilliant windup went to waste, some people are so inconsiderate.

This is what we do when asda is shut, Its fun being a uni student.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                      See me ride out of the sunset

Crunch
                      ON YOU colored tv

Comment

I'm leaving tomorrow for Rome. Studying for 10 weeks. :weo:

Comment

I'm an engineer, Industrial Engineer to be precise, I work at HSBC here in Barcelona, I'm saving up some money and with some economic support from my family, I'm hoping to take a Masters on Financial Engineer in the U.S. in a couple of years.

Still checking out options, Berkeley looks like my best option moneywise, or If I'm REALLY lucky, Columbia or MIT.

So if any of you are still debating what to do in your life, trust me, anything related to finances is a great choice.

Comment

Ugh... economics assignment due tomorrow and Im stuck unable to decipher how im going to word everything with enough body without sounding like a moron. Why must I be so braindead lately? why must it also be 9:40pm and I didnt get to work on it yesterday thanks to work?!?! Whyyy?!?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

I hate economics.

Comment

yeah when the time comes when I can drop a course this is definately the one I am dropping. But I still have 1 semester to go before I am in year 12 and can drop one of my classes... so *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                                X