The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Just had an argument with some chick that is against nuclear weapons. Wtf is wrong with people? Do they not understand that nuclear weapons have moved us much closer to "world peace"? To put it this way, if Poland had nukes back in 39' Germany would never have invaded.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah
      Just had an argument with some chick that is against nuclear weapons. Wtf is wrong with people? Do they not understand that nuclear weapons have moved us much closer to "world peace"? To put it this way, if Poland had nukes back in 39' Germany would never have invaded.
      Good ol' nuclear deterrent. Personally though, I really Dont care. whats made is whats made. We shouldn't keep them, we shouldn't get rid of 'em either.

Comment

That sounds practical...

Comment

The point about nuclear disrmament is that no country should need that many warheads. Cold war is over people guide your gaze to the middle east.

Comment

1951-present, the US has built 67,500 nuclear missiles. But there are 30,000 nuclear warheads globally. But then if detonated at specific locations around the world at the same time, it would only take 8 nuclear warheads to kill 95% of the population.

Then we'd actually be living the Fallout and it'd be The Hills Have Eyes times a gazillion-billion-trillion-fudgillion! :yay:

Comment

Yay! "Finished" economics assignment. Lots of cramming, a few missed bits and bobs of bibliography, 1000 words shorter than it should be and im pretty sure my schoolbag is jealous of the size of the bags under my eyes right now... but I still know that I hate economics.

Edit: time to go to bed with only 2 minutes before monday starts :wee:

Comment

Originally posted by groundedzero
                1951-present, the US has built 67,500 nuclear missiles. But there are 30,000 nuclear warheads globally. But then if detonated at specific locations around the world at the same time, it would only take 8 nuclear warheads to kill 95% of the population.

Then we'd actually be living the Fallout and it'd be The Hills Have Eyes times a gazillion-billion-trillion-fudgillion! :yay:
                Source? Sounds like bullsht to me.

Comment

Omfg that is awesome. Do want.

Comment

800*

mah bad.

And I think it was a History lesson...

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah

Omfg that is awesome. Do want.
                      Not buying he's only 5'11". Looks a bit a bigger.

Comment

Finally picked up a copy of Borderlands and im oh so very addicted.

Comment

Modem drivers and vista suck. Cant get them to recognise the modem, so Im struggling to reinstall stuff on our new harddrive... gah!

Comment

Is it me? Or is the A.I on Shogun 2 really badass, I'm getting my ass kicked on the campaign ... on NORMAL!
                            I'm a long time Total War veteran, but seriously ... I'm getting raped here.

BTW, anyone knows what happened to Cherni? I was checking my old PMs and found one of him..

Comment

Awesome season finale of Californication. I love that show.

Comment

New video card should be here tomorrow after a planned breakfast with my dad.

And then... already gearing up for something special planned for next Saturday with a couple of friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X