The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

OMG Amber Heard A Bisexual, Classic Muscle car, Gun loving chick. Is there any better woman?

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
      Flaming. Was trying to be diplomatic about it, but thats hard when you post at 12:40 in the morning.

Soundwave was awesome. Saw sevendust, where my brother who has long dreadlocks was complemented by the lead singer who has a similar hairstyle, Coheed and Cambria (One of my highlights), Primus (another highlight), The melvins (pretty awesome, Dual syncronised drumers FTW), Slayer cancelling and tons of poor slayer fans disappointed (apparantly there were people crying :cry, a bit of stone sour and a bit of Queens of the stone age (they clashed with Coheed sadly, but still caught the first 3 songs).

Am tired though and have to go to school in about 5 minutes :S But had an awesome day yesterday
      Same haha!

And that **** aint metal. :R

Comment

Did he say it was? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
          I wish we had Soundwave in the states... looking through the lineup I see... Bayside, Anberlin, New Found Glory (yuusss!!!), The Gaslight Anthem, Coheed, Protest the Hero, Polar Bear Club, This Town Needs Guns (insanely jealous of this)...

Well, not as amazing as I thought, but I definitely still would have gone.
          We have Bumbershoot and the Sasquatch Festival in Washington. Usually the line-ups for Bumbershoot are only meh-worthy. I did see Beck a few years ago and that was amazing.

I really want to go to Sasquatch this year because the Foo Fighters are headlining but I'm going to be in Rome at the time. Then they're playing in Italy a week after I leave. (ohno)

Comment

Aww Foo Fighters. I used to listen to them in middle school, as well as NFG.

Comment

love is in the air. You will all excuse me If I'm gone for a while. Secsy time is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
                Did he say it was? lol.
                Yeah... In the count to 1 million or another thread he said it was a rock/metal concert

Originally posted by Hendrix
                love is in the air. You will all excuse me If I'm gone for a while. Secsy time is coming.

WEAR A CONDOM

Comment

Just make sure to piitb.

Comment

Make sure hes not just after your body.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
                      Make sure hes not just after your body.
                      lol.

Comment

Originally posted by groundedzero
                        Yeah... In the count to 1 million or another thread he said it was a rock/metal concert
                        I said metal/punk/alternative. I was mostly there for the alternative bands such as primus and Coheed and Cambria. Dont really care much for metalcore, but gave All that remains a look and liked them. I also avoided the metalcore (Inb4 "IT5 HARDCOER3 YOAU NOOB!!!111) stage as Bring me the horizon were playing and as I said, I do not care for metalcore. And it had Iron maiden, which is 1,000,000x more metal than most of those "metal"(see: s**ty copypasta)core bands that were there. Im going to end this rant by saying luckily all of the scene kids were rounded up around one stage.

Was awkward wearing a Coheed shirt all day though. Was worried I might have been beaten up during slayer.

Comment

You missed out Bring Me!?!?!?!? :shock:

And yeah, All That Remains are sick!

And I wasn't trying to get you to rant, btw :wee:

Comment

Thanks for the advice grounded and Rambo, where would I be without you.

Comment

Originally posted by groundedzero
                              You missed out Bring Me!?!?!?!? :shock:

And yeah, All That Remains are sick!

And I wasn't trying to get you to rant, btw :wee:
                              I know... just getting pissed off that people keep on misinterpreting what I say here. Also... Its not that I missed BMTH... I just... simply dont like them...

Comment

Thanks for the advice grounded and Rambo, where would I be without you.
                                <3

Comment

Working...
                                X