The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

all of my friends had 3 tendons (i inspected them all today), including a girl from egypt and a guy from venezuela

Comment

I thought I had two... But then I was gyming today and realised I had three

mfw ----> :yay:

Comment

Nvidia's new GTX590 looks tasty, hope price goes down around august/september

Comment

Getting a GTX560 pre-OC'ed from MSI hopefully early next week. Happy late birthday to me.

Comment

ACCEPTED TO UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA!!! :weo:

So happy :wee:

Comment

Originally posted by groundedzero
              ACCEPTED TO UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA!!! :weo:

So happy :wee:
              I just got into University of Cincinnati like a month ago. Can't wait for college.

My random thought: Black dude I met on facebook who's going to UC next year too just called me the "n word". Should I correct him, take offense, or let it slide and in turn call him a cracka?

Comment

The one that makes you his friend

Comment

Last week in Twitter I saw an IGN post, saying they were teaming up with D2D and This Week in Video Games, to give away 3 digital downloads of Shogun 2, I was like meh screw it, So I gave it a shot. I just got a message with my game code, looks like I got lucky huh?

Comment

:O

I never win a thing

Comment

Only thing i have ever won was a limited edition version of Crysis for PC

Comment

Downloading homefront at 42kbs... Hope to have it by july 2014.

Comment

I am way too ****ing drunk for this. waytooooooooooooo ****ing drunk!!! I feel like a complete moron for getting so whatever and whatever but whatever 'cause I just needed not to not think so stop judging me and whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory House, M.D.
                            I am way too ****ing drunk for this. waytooooooooooooo ****ing drunk!!! I feel like a complete moron for getting so whatever and whatever but whatever 'cause I just needed not to not think so stop judging me and whatever.
                            It's cool, Doc.

We still love you :wee:

Originally posted by DTPleeoswald
                            I just got into University of Cincinnati like a month ago. Can't wait for college.
                            Yeah, I'm in Villanova, U of Miami and Purdue as well so far. Can't wait for HS bullsh!t to be over and for the real fun to start

Comment

Originally posted by Kreepy Kitteh =^o.O^=
                              Downloading homefront at 42kbs... Hope to have it by july 2014.
                              It still wouldnt be patched by then so i shouldnt worry too much.

Comment

Also, has half of the TGN turned into lonesome raging alcoholics?

Comment

Working...
                                X