• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Originally posted by jake_
    OH SHI- I JUST REALIZED HE CHANGED MY NAME. I'm ok with it though. :wee:
    Yeah, I pissed my pants with laughter when I found out! :laugh:

And, as per voting on name suggestions - I vote for changing waaah_wah's name to phaggot :awes

<3

Comment

• Re: The &quot;Random Thoughts&quot; Thread

You'd like that wouldn't you?

phaggot.

Comment

Man, I've never seen someone so angsty about a joke. But ok ok, to make it fair, have another infraction on the House.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
          Man, I've never seen someone so angsty about a joke. But ok ok, to make it fair, have another infraction on the House.

Well I guess we do have to follow house rules.

Comment

Originally posted by groundedzero
            I vote for changing waaah_wah's name to phaggot :awes

<3
            1 vote for naming you Hipster

Comment

groundedzero is not hipster. At all.

Comment

Spik3d has no dignity. This reminds me a bit of the whole current Charlie Sheen fiasco going on.

Comment

Which is better, Empire Total War, or Napoleon?

Comment

Originally posted by SgtMattBaker
                    Empire: Total War is set in the 18th century, a turbulent era that is the most requested by Total War’s loyal fan base and a period alive with global conflict, revolutionary fervour and technological advances. The game features themes such as the Industrial Revolution, America's struggle for independence, the race to control Eastern trade routes and the globalisation of war on land and sea. Empire: Total War sees the debut of 3D naval combat within the Total War franchise. PC Gamers intuitively command vast fleets or single ships upon seascapes rich with extraordinary water and weather effects that play a huge role in your eventual glorious success or ignominious defeat. After pummelling your enemy with cannon fire, close in to grapple their ship and prepare to board taking control your men as they fight hand to hand on the decks. Empire: Total War also sees further enhancements to the Total War series signature 3D battles and turn based campaign map. Real time battles pose new challenges with the addition of cannon and musket, challenging players to master new formations and tactics as a result of the increasing role of gunpowder within warfare. And the Campaign Map – for many the heart of Total War – will see new improved systems for Trade, Diplomacy and Espionage with agents, a refined and streamlined UI, improved Advisors and extended scope taking in the riches of India, the turbulence of Europe and the untapped potential of North America. [Sega]

Napoleon: Total War defines a new standard within the genre with exciting characters and a cinematic narrative, mind-blowing battle sequences and an unrivalled mix of turn-based and real-time strategy. Take command and lead your armies on land and sea over three campaigns: Italy, Egypt and Mastery of Europe. The seamless mix of objective-based missions and sandbox experience makes this the most complete Total War experience to date. Napoleon features fully integrated multiplayer modes and a complete set of online functionalities: Steam achievements, gameplay bonuses, uniform editor and voice communications. Advanced weaponry enables new tactical options and even more exciting real-time battles on an epic scale, while the highly detailed environments and improved battlefield buildings guarantee a realistic recreation of famous historical battles. [Sega]

Both seem like solid choices. Read some of those and see what interests you more.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
                      http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/empire-total-war
                      Napoleon: Total War defines a new standard within the genre with exciting characters and a cinematic narrative, mind-blowing battle sequences and an unrivalled mix of turn-based and real-time strategy. Take command and lead your armies on land and sea over three campaigns: Italy, Egypt and Mastery of Europe. The seamless mix of objective-based missions and sandbox experience makes this the most complete Total War experience to date. Napoleon features fully integrated multiplayer modes and a complete set of online functionalities: Steam achievements, gameplay bonuses, uniform editor and voice communications. Advanced weaponry enables new tactical options and even more exciting real-time battles on an epic scale, while the highly detailed environments and improved battlefield buildings guarantee a realistic recreation of famous historical battles. [Sega]

Both seem like solid choices. Read some of those and see what interests you more.
                      That was fast, thanks.

By the way, what's with the name changes?

Comment

Oh those? I think they just wanted to be whacky.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
                          1 vote for naming you Hipster
                          :yay:

That is SO me!

Comment

Originally posted by SgtMattBaker
                            Crunch doesnt like Napoleon but its a good update on Empire. Get darthmod for empire or all in one mod for napoleon

Comment

You must be liked Spiked, Im sure i would have been banned by now,Good to see your still here tho.

Comment

Oh my Zero, my avatar says it all lol

Comment

Working...
                                X