The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Originally posted by Spik3d (THE GIANT LOSER) (THE GIANT LOSER)
    I emailed Greg Howard, CEO of MyIS and told him how someone who is representing their company with a [MyIS] tag is behaving on one of their maintained forums. I also private messaged Tim before composing that email, but I have a feeling that my PM abilities have been blocked again.

I've just had enough of this child admin. If he's going to go this far to insult the integrity and respect of a 5-year veteran of the site, then what the hell is wrong with him, who has only been here for two full years? I mean, I would immediately fire someone for acting in such a childish manner, especially when his position is so easily replaceable by anyone who just has to subscribe to RSS feeds and post them on the site.
    BOOO YEAAA.

*chant* Down with Zip! Down with Zip! Down with Zip! *chant*

Comment

I don't like this... I'm scared now.

Comment

I'm not all srs. Like I said before, I enjoy his random outbursts.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
          I emailed Greg Howard, CEO of MyIS and told him how someone who is representing their company with a [MyIS] tag is behaving on one of their maintained forums. I also private messaged Tim before composing that email, but I have a feeling that my PM abilities have been blocked again.

I've just had enough of this child admin. If he's going to go this far to insult the integrity and respect of a 5-year veteran of the site, then what the hell is wrong with him, who has only been here for two full years? I mean, I would immediately fire someone for acting in such a childish manner, especially when his position is so easily replaceable by anyone who just has to subscribe to RSS feeds and post them on the site.
          LMAO U MAD? YA U MAD!

5 year "Vet" or 5 hour "Vet" you don't have any more clout than anybody else here.

I'll save you the trouble and link Tim directly here. Then maybe I should link him to your THREE PAGE listing of Infractions, Warnings and Mod forum discussion.

As for Greg? He's got much more important business to handle than dealing with anything TGN related as a priority.

As for hiding all of your posts, pm's, etc...? Your posts were globally horrible enough to warrant a trip to coventry within vBulletin for a while. Scary place that is, no? Lol at the "not getting what I want" bit though. That's actually cute and funny. What is it that I didn't get that I wanted?

Get over yourself Spik3d [Wow, that really does NOT get old!] You're the only one here taking any of this seriously, especially for Off-Topic. I'm taking the piss out of you, maybe you should realize that.

Comment

Spik3d has 3 pages of infractions and warnings? O.O

Although a more clever nickname would have been nice.

Comment

Quite right. Should we take suggestions for what his name should be filtered to? By all means, go ahead. If there aren't any by later today I'll think of something myself.

Comment

How about...

Spik3d (THE GIANT LOSER) ... in bed.

EDIT: Well, that works too...

Comment

Who the hell made Zips an admin in the first place?

Comment

Cue internetissrsbusiness.jpg

Comment

This is a free market society. If you don't like the way Zips runs things. You can maturely file a complaint, rather than coming back here to whine about it or you can just leave.

You have no rights in this matter. It's a privately owned website.

Comment

Who knew House played 2142 and liked the Fratellis...

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
                          Isn't at least a whole page of those infractions your childish grudge though? And that one reversed infraction because you were that out of line.

And you obviously don't understand business, just because you're getting some recognition, doesn't mean it's good. Especially when you're representing their company with the [MyIS] tag. I know MyIS has been selling some of its clients to other businesses and the only reason to do that would be because they're suffering. Now, is it smart to have someone, like yourself, going around like you are, all grudge filled and angry representing their company? No.

You just don't like me and never have, and I don't care. But this is just a new low, even for you.
                          Out of your 12 infractions/warnings, I gave you just 4 of them.

And obviously you don't know jack. Really dude, keep it up and see where it takes you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
                            Who knew House played 2142 and liked the Fratellis...
                            Didn't everyone? :weo:

And I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with ZipsIsTheCoolest outright for once. The world has turned upside down. :awes

OH SHI- I JUST REALIZED HE CHANGED MY NAME. I'm ok with it though. :wee:

Comment

Wow lol. Lrn2observe

Comment

does M.D stand for master debater?

Comment

Working...
                                X