The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

What do you do if you go to a girls house, ask to use the bathroom and there's a giant turd in the toilet staring back at you?!.

Edit: Flushing didn't work...

Comment

GTFO ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by SgtMattBaker
        What do you do if you go to a girls house, ask to use the bathroom and there's a giant turd in the toilet staring back at you?!.

Edit: Flushing didn't work...
        In that situation you have no choice but to eat it or pocket it im afraid.

Comment

GO DUKE NUKEM STYLE

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
            GO DUKE NUKEM STYLE
            THIS :laugh:

Comment

For those of you who have not started to watch Game Of Thrones, now it's a good time to do so, only one episode left ... and episode 9 was a shocker, GO WATCH THEM!.

Comment

For those of you who have not started to watch Game Of Thrones, now it's a good time to do so, only one episode left ... and episode 9 was a shocker, GO WATCH THEM!.
                Yep, Its legendary, Cant wait for the other books to be done, I might even buy the books

Comment

Originally posted by Numptie
                  Yep, Its legendary, Cant wait for the other books to be done, I might even buy the books
                  Same here, I'm not a book person, but I might buy them too.

Comment

Just ignore the cheesy title....

Comment

That reminds me... I need to catch up! On like the 6th episode. Epic.

Comment

It's so freaking awesome. Last episode was such a shocker. I think they got you too attached to that character though in previous episodes to do that! This show never ceases to hit me with the unexpected and make it so good while doing so. My favorite character is Tyrion, lol Dinklage is awesome! If they kill him off I'll be pissed.

Comment

Worked out for the first time in a month yesterday. Sore as balls.

Oh and US won yesterday, pretty jazzed about that, movin on to Quarters.

Comment

What did they win?

Comment

Originally posted by LunaTiK TunaLiK
                              It's so freaking awesome. Last episode was such a shocker. I think they got you too attached to that character though in previous episodes to do that! This show never ceases to hit me with the unexpected and make it so good while doing so. My favorite character is Tyrion, lol Dinklage is awesome! If they kill him off I'll be pissed.
                              Same here, Tyrion is my favorite character, that guy needs to get some award for his pimp acting.

After the show ends this Sunday, I'm going to buy the books and get immersed in them. I really want to see what happens with the creatures north of The Wall, It's a good way to kill time until BF3 and Skyrim come out .

Comment

Originally posted by groundedzero
                                What did they win?
                                Barely beat Quadeloupe in soccer in the Gold Cup. Basically if we don't get to the finals the coach Bob Bradley will probably be dragged through the streets of every major city in the US. He is awful. Quadeloupe of the size of a large bath tub and only 1 goal?

In other news though, the Bruins beat the Canucks 4-0 in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals I'm not a Bruins fan at all but love me some America, suck it Canada! Ride a horse and call yourself "police".

Comment

Working...
                                X