US Intervention Mod Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: US Intervention Mod Update

Lol, if I remember correctly, the F-16 is being phased out by the (omg, forgot). Atleast that's what I remember from a show I saw, might be getting the F-16 mixed up with another.

Comment

but the f22?

Comment

Originally posted by UH60BHPilot
        Lol, if I remember correctly, the F-16 is being phased out by the (omg, forgot). Atleast that's what I remember from a show I saw, might be getting the F-16 mixed up with another.
        Isn't the F-16 being replaced by the JSF? Same as the F-15 being replaced by the F-22?

Least that was my impression - I'm sure King Nothing can supply us with all sorts of techical wonderment

Rory.

Comment

F-35a Ctol Jsf.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHawk
            They didn't add it because they saw ours in a time machine and said that's way cooler then ours....
            Then why'd the put in the M1? Or that crap pile they called an Mi-24 in SF? The list goes on :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by [USI]M0ldyM!LK
              Then why'd the put in the M1? Or that crap pile they called an Mi-24 in SF? The list goes on :yay:
              Because visually we know those vehicles. We may not all know weather they are in service, out of service, etc, but we know they look like they should be there. It's cool to see the F-16 over and over again but if you could make a game that takes plalce 5 years in the future where new technolgy is wouldn't that seem better then current or outdated? IDK but they did.

Like Ghost Recon AW. New Technology is cool. X-Box 360 is cool, it's just like owning a first edition Charizard card at Level 40 that does 100 damage! It's very hard to come by but if you have it everyone wants to be your friend so they can see, feel, and tell pthers they know some one who got there hands on it.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHawk
                Because visually we know those vehicles. We may not all know weather they are in service, out of service, etc, but we know they look like they should be there. It's cool to see the F-16 over and over again but if you could make a game that takes plalce 5 years in the future where new technolgy is wouldn't that seem better then current or outdated? IDK but they did.

Like Ghost Recon AW. New Technology is cool. X-Box 360 is cool, it's just like owning a first edition Charizard card at Level 40 that does 100 damage! It's very hard to come by but if you have it everyone wants to be your friend so they can see, feel, and tell pthers they know some one who got there hands on it.
                Actually I was referring to EA seeing the future :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by MrGold
                  But it takes time anyways. Time we put in coding, skinning, modelling and mapping atm.
                  keep up the good work, we all appreciate the time you all are putting into everyone's fun.

Comment

Working...
                  X