US Intervention Mod Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: US Intervention Mod Update

Nice to see your skins getting a public showing MarkHawk - the man has been working well hard on them.

As for the A10 gun being overpowered - balls to that its magic the now

Roll on April - Save your money on the booster packs - USI is gonnae blow the ar$e of them

Comment

OMG Awesome! That is the jet I wish they would have put in BF2 instead of the Strike Fighter!!! The most awesome jet ever made F-16 Fighting Falcon....none will ever hold a candle to it!!!!!!!!!

I don't play mods usually, but this one will definitely be in my files!!!!! I am so excited. Can we please get a release date....or approximate...?

I will never understand why they put that stinking Strike Fighter in the game when it's not even used by the military yet!!! The F-16 is the jet that went up against the Mig-29 and the other jets currently in the game. I wish they would see this and put this in its place!!!!

Cdr & Petemonster ..... YOU GUYS OWN!!!! FANTASTIC JOB ON THE F-16!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by *{82nd)*Commando
        OMG Awesome! That is the jet I wish they would have put in BF2 instead of the Strike Fighter!!! The most awesome jet ever made F-16 Fighting Falcon....none will ever hold a candle to it!!!!!!!!!

I don't play mods usually, but this one will definitely be in my files!!!!! I am so excited. Can we please get a release date....or approximate...?

I will never understand why they put that stinking Strike Fighter in the game when it's not even used by the military yet!!! The F-16 is the jet that went up against the Mig-29 and the other jets currently in the game. I wish they would see this and put this in its place!!!!

Cdr & Petemonster ..... YOU GUYS OWN!!!! FANTASTIC JOB ON THE F-16!!!!!
        BF2 is set in near future...and JSF was/is planned for US Forces.
        If you watch the video/read some of the posts - the release date is April

Comment

Glad you liked it, they really did do an amazing job. Rivals the work of major companys. About the release date, it's in April. There isn't much more info than that, but I have a feeling it'll come sooner rather than later.

Comment

compar this to d-ocn. i might just play both!

Comment

Originally posted by wolfi
              Yeah, the patterns we use is correct. Currently its the 6 color desert one for heavy soldiers and the 3 color one for light soldiers. Both were used in GW2.
              3 Color wasn't used until 1992/3, so it should be 6 color across the board IMO.

Same situation concerning the Iraqi uniforms.

Comment

hmm whatever, ill give it a go

Comment

this mod looks insane

Comment

Originally posted by an army medic
                    compar this to d-ocn. i might just play both!
                    I haven't really seen a lot of Dcon these days (been to busy) but I am interested in the audio. Been talking to one of them latley about it. Do they release updates on TOTalbf2.com or just there website?

Comment

Pretty much updating from our site. Nothing personal, but we will update soon. We dont want to leave our fans in the dark. At least, the fans who dont frequent pur site.

Comment

I've always wanted an f-16 this mod looks sweet why didnt they put F-16 in bf2. when is this suposed to be out?

Comment

Watch the video, it says "coming this april"

Comment

Dont u toy with our emotions Wolfi!

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis12
                              I've always wanted an f-16 this mod looks sweet why didnt they put F-16 in bf2.
                              Well BF2 was using just the USMC, so they don't use the F-16, but they also don't use the F-15E but DICE added that anyway, so you'd probabley have to ask DICE for an explanation.

Comment

They didn't add it because they saw ours in a time machine and said that's way cooler then ours....

Comment

Working...
                                X