US Intervention Mod Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: US Intervention Mod Update

MarkHawk pulled this together last night, because my PC wouldn't record sound for some strange reason. Given the material and time he had, it is great!

Comment

Hero's. Hero's all!

edit: blood splats. coooool

Comment

Hey! That's also me in the last scene, the American that fights the three Iraqis! Dropped the first with the MP-5, ran out of ammo in that, and dropped the second with the M9, only to be beasted by the third with an RPK. Fun!

Comment

Everybody was RPK whoring....

Comment

this mod is daaa pimp!!

however i somehow did not like the screenshots .. they dont look that good .. !

btw .. guys .. are you giving the Iraqi soldiers the same overall skin ?! i mean .. u only changed the coulor of their costums and put a flag on it ..!! maybe a tringle for Republican Guard to the Special Forces ?!
            or give um black costums, the Special-RG had black costums!

also one last things.. do you have arabic voices yet or you gonna leave the voices of BF ?! if u need help with that just PM me ..!

i will be the first one to down this mod in April !! but plz make it after 7 April .. the 7th is my last exam lol ..

Comment

Nice job guys. The audio is always better from in game than in a compressed format like wmv anyways. That map looks like a friggin frag festival.

Comment

Originally posted by ammar
                this mod is daaa pimp!!

however i somehow did not like the screenshots .. they dont look that good .. !

btw .. guys .. are you giving the Iraqi soldiers the same overall skin ?! i mean .. u only changed the coulor of their costums and put a flag on it ..!! maybe a tringle for Republican Guard to the Special Forces ?!
                or give um black costums, the Special-RG had black costums!

also one last things.. do you have arabic voices yet or you gonna leave the voices of BF ?! if u need help with that just PM me ..!

i will be the first one to down this mod in April !! but plz make it after 7 April .. the 7th is my last exam lol ..
                Man, you are the first one to tell us to release it AFTER something .

Sure, we would love help making more arabic voices, that would be nothing but great!

Comment

Geez syd had no idea you were TotalGFX Staff.

Comment

Looking good fellas

Comment

Ah that night on Basrah streets was funny ;P

Too bad they couldnt hear all the laughing on TS lol!

Comment

Originally posted by 1337^Susie
                        Ah that night on Basrah streets was funny ;P

Too bad they couldnt hear all the laughing on TS lol!
                        Easting is a better example of that :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Where is susie anyways?

Comment

My pants?

Comment

Okay But getting back on topic.

The videos music isn't techno. Not by a longshot. It's from from Black Hawk Down and is a chaotic mix of a lot of differen't cultures of music. Not being techno but I can see why you would think so.

Audi0 in FPV is a lot more exciting to play but if you have ever seen the Doom movie, it's not the most exciting thing to watch to I tried to stay far far away from that.

The Player skins are all brand new skins created by wolfi. All the skins are not simply an Iraq flag over old skins, what you might be confused about is the Kits looking the same. They have gotten tweaks where needed but nothing on the infantry looks the same other then faces. All of our skins are complete overhalls and anyone on the team will back me up on that. Tons of detail that no other skin show in game are in our skins.

As for better teasers.... wait till next week. I promise it'll make this one look like last years best picturer winners, which by the way I was very happy to see Crash win Best Picture. I was shocked to see the best movie of the year really win for once. w00t.

There are more screenshots on our main website here. I think 4 more not posted here at TotalbBF2.com. Check out the otheres here: usi.jarhedz.com

come join our forums, I'll ansawer tons of questions there too.

Comment

Great job guys, keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
                                X