This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: US Intervention Mod Update

That's AMAZING, I applied for Full Sail about a year ago before deciding on a school in Arizona. I even took a visit to the school but never went in because apprently it was a darn holiday. The place seemed amazing and the school itself is very well known. I ended up at the Art Institute of Phoenix after hearing great things and contatcs. I also looked at the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale but they took over a month to call me after I applied.

Shall keep the protools info in my mind.
    MSN name is HawkETX@hotmail.com if you want to know.

Comment

i interned at avid over chrismas break. I evaluated their Avid 3D program. They are a cool company to work for. Also when i use pro tools, as soon as I try to open it, my computer restarts. Any ideas?

Comment

It is a small world. I also attend school at the Art Institute in Phoenix (but in another school embedded in AIP

Comment

This account has been suspended.

Accounts can be suspended for numerous reasons.

Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

Time to pay the bill. :laugh:

Comment

unfortunalty we lost our host, but we are working on setting up a new one

Comment

Originally posted by jarleif
              unfortunalty we lost our host, but we are working on setting up a new one
              Your also forgetting you lost teh 2 vehicle coders me and ice :P

Comment

hahaha as if they care that two children left the mod cant believe you guys took your work with ya - seriously i know deadset >10 yr olds with more maturity than both you and ice put together....

they didnt lose you - you lost them

EDIT: hahaha we're even considering extending the olive branch and helping them out where we can now tht you two losers have been booted...

Comment

Originally posted by jimbob
                  hahaha as if they care that two children left the mod cant believe you guys took your work with ya - seriously i know deadset >10 yr olds with more maturity than both you and ice put together....

EDIT: hahaha we're even considering extending the olive branch and helping them out where we can now tht you two losers have been booted...
                  Us booted, we left after the losers started treating us like slaves, saying we could only post in the devs forum and not in public, plus the betas started thinking they had more power then the devs.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbob

Ok first off little man I wasn't booted off anywhere I left for my own personal reasons. I can see the your own maturity so don't lecture me I have given the USI Team all my work up until I left. I will take this chance to publicaly apologize for anything I have said or done against DCON. I hope know that I no longer have the competition with I would like to regain something I lost a while back a friendship with Doorstop. I am truly sorry and I hope and given suggestion to USI that you two should merge. My temper was too great and my ignorance to much. Forgive me brother for attacking another volunteer modder.

Icemagician296

Comment

Well said Ice... very well said. USI is defiantly going through a bumpy time right now, but everything is getting sorted out. The 2 vehicle coders might have left, but a few other Devs. know a little coding so devolopment won't completley stop.

Be sure to stay tuned for updates on USI - they are bound to come soon along with our new site!

If you have any questions feel free to ask me,

MSN: Tony.Velas@Hotmail.com
                      XFire: tpoinmyp

Hmmm... thanks for the offer but I really don't think we need the help. And please get your facts straight, they weren't booted. Icemagician saw a better oppourtunity at FH2, so he took it. I don't blame him. Cheetahshrk... well, he left because he was about to get booted

Comment

Originally posted by UH60BHPilot

Hmmm... thanks for the offer but I really don't think we need the help. And please get your facts straight, they weren't booted. Icemagician saw a better oppourtunity at FH2, so he took it. I don't blame him. Cheetahshrk... well, he left because he was about to get booted
                        Actually I left because I couldn't stand teh dam betas taking control anymore, pete's screwing clanspy with a insult instead of taking the nice approach which is why the usi site is down and also I decided to follow ice's lead which we planned on leaving :P

Comment

Ice left for the reasons he stated, Cheeta was to be booted but left after he was asked to calm down his verbal abuse of everything that he saw as below him (thus the Dev only forums request and "Slave" metaphore). He's got talent but he also has an attitude, Ice I do wish you would come back because I liked you... I liked you so much .... besides the link to you know where ....

Originally posted by CheetahShrk
                          pete's screwing clanspy
                          Pete has nothing to do with this. We needed some support with somethings and he was the one who finally demanded some support back, if clanspy thinks they can want all and give half back I support pete all the way.

I also do not care why anyone left, so please stop explain yourselfs. All I want to do is get my video done and keep the release date on sched.

Originally posted by JimBob
                          Please do not post official and unoffical news of future plans and please watch the way things are said for the sake of our fans and the base they watch of from. Thank you I mean no dis-respect.

Originally posted by jarlief
                          i interned at avid over chrismas break. I evaluated their Avid 3D program. They are a cool company to work for. Also when i use pro tools, as soon as I try to open it, my computer restarts. Any ideas?
                          Wicked sweet! I love Avid all the way along with Adobe, as for your protools problem... Do you have a Dongle in ur USB port? If no get one / If yes try deleting the Dongle driver from your add/remove setup in control panel then Update your Pro Tools system. If this still doesn't work contact Avid and ask them what they think and if a new Dongle is possible.

Originally posted by stickk
                          It is a small world. I also attend school at the Art Institute in Phoenix (but in another school embedded in AIP
                          What school was that, is it our sister Branch school the Art Institute of Colorado or are you talking maybe about collins college? Maybe ASU? Please let me know because I am intereasted and confused.

Originally posted by MarkHawk
                          Why does MarkHawk rule so much? He is an amazing Texture and Visual Effects Artist. He should be given money to go to school!
                          Very true! Send me money through PayPal PLEASEEE Need some romen noodles to continue my art work!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHawk
                            Ice left for the reasons he stated, Cheeta was to be booted but left after he was asked to calm down his verbal abuse of everything that he saw as below him (thus the Dev only forums request and "Slave" metaphore). He's got talent but he also has an attitude, Ice I do wish you would come back because I liked you... I liked you so much .... besides the link to you know where ....
                            Why did i even bother, might as well go back to a less corrupt forum :P
                            and btw, i sent jarleif some of teh max files for the vehicles to be nice :P

Comment

Well thanks Cheetah! Much appreciated

Comment

I feel bad for the FH2 team...

Best of luck to USI. I think you guys will truly be MUCH better off now.

That's all I have to say.

Comment

Working...
                                X