is this just going to be a mini-mod?

Comment

Re: US Intervention Mod Update

Total-Conversion mate

Comment

Originally posted by icemagician296
        Total-Conversion mate
        Are you going to have any new weapons, or is this just a few new vehicles so far?

Also, can you write a list of vehicles/weapons/things that are going to be in the first release?

And why such a specific date?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleVee
          Are you going to have any new weapons, or is this just a few new vehicles so far?

Also, can you write a list of vehicles/weapons/things that are going to be in the first release?

And why such a specific date?
          List of vehicles will be released later, at first release it will be a good amount of vehicles, then the next release will include another set of vehicles and so on, weapons will be done along side the vehicles but so far doesn't look like any weapons just yet...
          sjforrester what are you talking about, the mod ain't released yet.

Comment

Also a great deal of awesome new maps with custom textures and custom objects, Awesome maps by the way. 2 which have been code named Burning oilfields and Docks have been the best so far.

Comment

New vehicles and new maps don't get far without good gameplay and some new sounds...but I'm guessing all that will be covered.

Comment

Originally posted by .Jake.
                New vehicles and new maps don't get far without good gameplay and some new sounds...but I'm guessing all that will be covered.
                That would be very appreciated.

Comment

Looks good, looking forward to downloading this when its released.

One question I have is does any of your new maps include bot support, like the ones that were just released? and if not, is it planned for later?

Comment

its planned dont know about .1

Comment

I believe we are working on new sounds... wiether or not they will be included in .1 I can't say.

Weapons - I don't think we are releasing a whole bunch if we are at all. But if we are, you will get to use some new anti-vehicle weapons .

Comment

Don't worry the video in about 3 weeks will make you all very pleased...

Comment

No new Weapons in .1 sry but there not like bf2 hehehe

Comment

As Ice said, it will be a total conversion, in the final version none of the BF2 vehicles left (except DPV maybe but i think we can do it better ). Weapons are gonna be almost the same (iraqi team will get their RPG7 and SA-7 Grail, us team will get the SMAW and the FIM-92A Stinger for sure, thinking about of adding CAR-15 and that stuff), actually we just replaced the AK101 with the chinese AK47. And yes, we are working on some new sounds.

Comment

Woo Stingers, great!

Bradley looks amazing, such high detail. I love the kills score on the side

Finally a MOD with a release date! Well done guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Apostle

Finally a MOD with a release date! Well done guys.
                                Ya well, we here at USI like to think of ourselfs as unique every now and then :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                                X