Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Purchase Modern Warfare 2's DLC Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Purchase Modern Warfare 2's DLC Today!

Yes, you heard that correctly folks, you can now pre-purchase the Stimulus Package DLC for Modern Warfare 2. Now I know you probably had to go and change your pants after you read that first line, and hey, who could blame you? We know you're excited. Hell, I'M excited for you! We're all excited and in this together, so let's get crazy and check out just what we're getting here with the Stimulus Package!

We've got FIVE maps here for $13.49 USD. Yes, FIVE maps for $13.49 which is a SPECIAL pre-order price! These babies will typically run you a hefty $14.99 which is still an incredible deal! But wait, there's more!

Two of these five maps are maps we've seen before in the first Modern Warfare! Crash and Overgrown make their return, joining newcomers Bailout, Salvage, and Storm! Whooooaaaa! Three all new maps and two old maps for just $13.49! These maps can be yours for that low, low price but only if you ORDER NOW!

This price won't last long. The $14.99 price returns when these sexy maps go live in one week and three days from now! <strike>Call now, operators are standing by!</strike>

Re: Pre-Purchase Modern Warfare 2's DLC Today!

YEAH!!!.... wait a minute... For PC? yeah really they expect us to be 360 kiddy's... yeah no way in hell. Fuck IW fuck there new company Respawn they fucking failed and failed hard ill never support any of there products plus what is Respawn going to do they only ever made Call of Duty games... they don't know anything else better to do because they don't have a unique mind and are mindlessly dumb and can't be creative at all.. ill just sit back and eat the popcorn and watch them trip over there feet..

/rant

Comment

I am going to get my friend to read this news post. This is the most hilarious **** I've read to date on CS-Nation. My my... This is wonderful seeing how three new maps and two remade ones costs more than some independent games. Now I see why Activision/Infinity Ward refused to produce any free mod tools for public use. Can't ruin the profitable opportunity by letting the community create the same kind of content can they? And let this be known that Activision is officially the first publisher to take the first-movers advantage, and have DLC available as a pre-order. I am looking forward to how Gamestop/EB will benefit from DLC pre-orders (assuming they go digital eventually). Absolutely hilarious to read.

Comment

That was a strange post... very advertisement like. I'm afraid it appears you've sold out, Zips...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          That was a strange post... very advertisement like. I'm afraid it appears you've sold out, Zips...
          Wow...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            WOOSH

Comment

Working...
            X