(fake) Interview with EA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: (fake) Interview with EA

Hahah comedy gold, this and the previous one. When reading that , I hear the interviewer as Michael Palin and mr. EA as John Cleese

Comment

Originally posted by pertti_pasanen
      Hahah comedy gold, this and the previous one. When reading that , I hear the interviewer as Michael Palin and mr. EA as John Cleese
      Haha, yeah, I could imagine that! Hillarious!

Comment

haha thats soo funny.

Comment

Stupid, just like the last one. BF2 still kicks ass.

You might say i don't complain about bugs enough but here's why: I have played Deadly Dozen. It's cheap now (like $5) so if you want to see what REAL bugs are then buy it; you'll never complain about BF2 again. Guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosstrooper
            You might say i don't complain about bugs enough but here's why: I have played Deadly Dozen. It's cheap now (like $5) so if you want to see what REAL bugs are then buy it; you'll never complain about BF2 again. Guaranteed.
            So because some other small games have had worse bugs we can't complain about the large number of bugs in BF2.

You may also notice that it didn't cost $5. For the unlucky fools (me included) that bought SF it cost roughly $70 all up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosstrooper
              Stupid, just like the last one. BF2 still kicks ass.

Right... pathetic answer. Becuase there are bugs on one game doens't mean there can't be bugs in another... Play any game today, BF2 is the buggiest one.

Comment

Working...
              X