First MW2 Map Pack DLC Exclusive to Xbox 360 for Limited Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: First MW2 Map Pack DLC Exclusive to Xbox 360 for Limited Time

Hahaha XBox of rocks users sound bitter!!!! Yall can have your ring of death and your giant controllers....i'll be chillin watchin Blu Rays....Not to mention the opening graphics for X-Box look like a 4 year old drew it up compared to the PS3

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Unfortunately sir, you are the dumb***. You can't even count correctly. 1,2,3 not 1,2,2.

Back on topic.
      IW favors 360 more than anything else. They deny it harshly, but face it. PS3 owners had to wait one whole day for issues to settle (Veteran's Day). It doesn't help that Sony doesn't take gaming as seriously as they should either. The 360 is the ONLY system to have official pros playing on them. Sony refuses to make their own servers for the games on them; stating that if a PC doesn't need them then we don't either. Consoles are not PCs and shouldn't be treated as one. That is the ONLY flaw with the PS3. 360 has worse quality and better servers, while the PS3 has amazing quality and half***ed servers from the game company, in this case IW/Activision. Also you see no bundle, because Microsoft had payed IW to broadcast themselves on the 360, not be cause IW dislikes sony. There are actually less people on the 360 with capture cards, mainly because all PS3s can record with out a cap card (the bonus of being a multimedia unit able to be converted into home PC). More people record on a 360, because as said they take it more seriously. Now I hope I made this clearer for those who deserve a better answer than 2 years olds arguing.
      No they dont like them more actually. The reason that microsoft gets exclusive things is because they pay for it. Sony never really pays for exclusive content because there more worried about there own games which is great but i think Sony should at least think about a few exclusive things

Comment

• actually i play ps3, and when i played xbox live at my friends house i played just as well on that. and i switched lobbies enough time so everyone wasnt a noob game. they're pretty much equal

Comment

Wow, seriously? BLU RAY ain't shit huh? For you're information cock sucking 360 sluts, BLU RAY has a DATA advantage VIA 360 don't. Meaning games on the PS3 can be 10x longer then 360, and the graphics can be altered beautifuly on BLU RAY. Example : HEAVY RAIN, FF13, KILLZONE 2, GOD OF WAR 3 etc. I could go on, these games push BLU RAYS PEAK PERFORMANCE. So all you cock sucking 360 sluts, I'm sure PS3 has definitely beat you guys in the dirt. Another thing, I use Charter internet, I have no problems with online service THE PS3 offers with FREE internet! As for 360, my brother encounters horrible online service and bitchs. Another win PS3? As for MW2, no difference in graphics, some games will look the same. Now for the fucking idiot who said 360 wins now because you PAY for online service? and laugh because the PS3 will have to PAY? Well dumbass, if we PAY i'm pretty positive that OUR online service will fucking DOMINATE the 360's online service.P FUCKING S! i'm using the PS3 to write this showing it's capable of awsome greatness, also I use it to DOWNLOAD MOVIES!! YEAH MOVIES! on my PS3, got almost 150......so think about it cock sucking 360 sluts.

Ps again, I learned I could download music. Oh and the whole actual gaming thing, sorry shit box 360 gave people no life in MLG, and there is no differnce in FPS on PS3. All the same no different gamers either or EASY.....shit box 360 is just noobish running around with guns screaming like bitchs. Yes PC is a better Consle/Home Office Use. Also for anyone intrested-----------

MAY 5TH MW2 MAP PACK FOR PS3 & PC -----* ENJOY YOUR BUGS SHIT BOX 360

Comment

I think you are all acting like children who cares you play games on them both woopdy fucking doo! If i had to pick i like ps3 better but im a pc guy, which btw pc woops both ps3 and xbox360s ass they have FPS and all that good stuff like your guys xbox and ps3 but i have MMORPGS!!!! Which in my opinion are way better. So why dont you guys stop bitching about which is better Xbox360 or Ps3 i think you are all 12-18 year olds who are immature and want something to fight about.

Comment

Originally posted by mrwilson
              i heard sony are releasing a premium service for the ps3 to improve online gaming
              I too have heard this. I find it kinda interesting that 360 is the only form of mw2 which requires paying for service, however it is an intersting prospect that i belive that ps3 and pc both have better server quality. Today (10th of april 10) my friends entered in a snd lobby on 360, i then proceeded to start booting up my laptop, sign into steam get inhto mw2 and then find a game faster than they did. Personally this is not exactally what I'd be happy paying for, and after 3 patches at least to fix the match making they are still having troubles, then there is a serious problem.

Comment

i think PS3 is better... what you fail to realalize is ps3's can stream media files from your pc, like divx, xvid, wmv, etc, along with mp3's. xbox only streams wmv files, another microsoft bullshit scheme. not to mention,ps3 is a blue ray player, xbox well i guess its like a beta player....lmao other than that though no real advantage between the systems. just depends what your uses are. i stream all my movies to my tv, there all divx/xvid sorry xbox

Comment

dump a$$. The Services of M$ isn't free. Fallowing your quote it would be PoS3. Think again Fanboy.
                  I'm not getting into the argument, but one thing about this bugged me: you said that for the abbreviation of Piece of Shit 3 it would be PoS3. I have to ask if you're poorly educated, as you get taught by third grade that when you make an abbreviation for a name you drop certain words like conjunctions and the starts of prepositional phrases (i.e. United States of America = USA note that it's not USoA.) Next time please make sure you have an elementary understanding of the English language before commenting. Thank you

Comment

dude too the one who said x box graphics are better then a ps3 wake up u mad head heavy rain makes x box look s*** um o yh that's cus they are and before u think it no im not a ps3 user im pc all the way but end of the day the specs on the sp3 make x box look pathetic that's cus they are pathetic bill gates u designed a rubbish consol xbox u suck!!!!!

Comment

gta dlc on psn " HAHA U'll never gett that" said the xtart ...lookie here apr 12 an im d/l ing gta dlc at psn thanks xtarts for paying to dev that 4 us an beta testing lol 50 mil well spend ..50 $ a yr xbox live means u'll need to pay 1 million yrs till xbox live is free lol u fucking tampons p.s haha metal gear 4 u'll never see that .... unless sony dose lease blu ray to ms witch i dought usa never sold ussr nukes that 'd be silly

Comment

ps3 is a big and i mean big pile of shit. Its like 3 times the size of 360 so then sonys like wow we have a cool system with blue ray and thats the only diffrence ya!!! And it has to laay on is side so it can take up the most space possible. Then they reilized is fucking huge so they made a smaller one, and it doesnt have a disk try so some one, like one of your family members, can go o i want to watch movie! so they put the movie in the ps3 and bam you got 2 disks stuck in your ps3.
                        Just for the fact that you think the Ps3 can only lay on its side makes everything you say seem like you blew it out your ass..

Ps3 Release date fail rate 3% Xbox360 fail rate 68% as of Release and over a 2 years since that date only dropped too 53% wow look up microsoft 360 files that is were my facts come from PS this is my first time on this site so i'll never ever be back so please feel free to attack me all you want will only look like <font COLOR=#ff66ff>♥</font><font COLOR=#ff66ff>♥</font><font COLOR=#ff66ff>♥</font>box owners knowing im never going to take the time to reply or even read them LMAO 360 trash

Comment

I love how people dont have the balls to stand up to people in real life so they do it on the internet.
                          So please, quit bitching about which console is better, because everyone has their preferences, and get back to the discussion at hand.
                          By the way dont bother to criticize because i will never read this again

Comment

• Re: Piece of Shit 3 and the Crashbox 360

The question isn't which console is better, but why you bought a console in the first place. They are out of date shitboxes dragging down everyone else. So why don't you just get a computer and see how completely useless consoles really are. Also you don't have to continuously vs 13 yr olds either.

Comment

not sure if anyone actually covered this because you're all too busy comparing p3ni$ sizes: the PC version of the map pack will be coming out on or around may 4th, and the ps3 one will come out on or around may 5th.

no one cares who thinks what system is better. stop being idiots. this thread should have been one page long.

Comment

are u stupid?
                                1.yea more vids are on 360 bcuz theres more ppl with capture cards on 360 who take gaes more serious
                                2. actually there releasing it on 360 first bcuz 1.iw dont realy like sony or ps3 thats why u also see no bundle 2.microsoft payed them money
                                ur a complete dumbass
                                Your the dumbass. 1.Xbox 360 is the worst console on the market. 2. All you moron 360 players out there PAY $15 more dollars for a couple maps AND maps from COD 4. Paying for maps from COD 4. HAHAHAHA. EVERYTHING IS FREE ON PC, games cheaper, FULLY customizable graphics, and in the long run, PC is the way to go. 3. It has NOTHING to do with IW not liking sony you fuckin doof. It's because IW likes to suck Microsofts balls because they BANK off of 360 players.

Comment

Working...
                                X