First MW2 Map Pack DLC Exclusive to Xbox 360 for Limited Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First MW2 Map Pack DLC Exclusive to Xbox 360 for Limited Time

when is the map pack coming out??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hey guys ur alllll gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      talk about the map pack ok guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the only reason ps3 is a little better than xbox 360 is cause playstion is on its 3rd generation xbox is only on its 2nd so when the new generation for xbox comes out its gonna be 100 times better than ps3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so there!!!!!!!!!

So now when does the mw2 map pack coming out on xbox360?????

Comment

Originally posted by mrwilson
        i heard sony are releasing a premium service for the ps3 to improve online gaming
        yeh they have talkd about it but the catch is that ul have to pay for it like ekbok LIVE
        sony is thinking of charging for its internet online thing.....so in my point of view,takes away the only advantage that the ps3 had that the exbox dident

Comment

Re: Your mums.

As a Ps3 and Xbox 360 owner I think ps3 is better since i got i have not used my xbox.When you think about the agrument is stupid you bitch over a console why not just shut up and just enjoy the game.Xbox has better games but ps3 has free online play so both are great consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by mrwilson
            i heard sony are releasing a premium service for the ps3 to improve online gaming
            All that "Premium" service is that people will have to pay to access early content and downloads. Xbox 360 is better than ps3 in online gaming, and will always be. Face it.

Comment

you all seem like a bunch of 8 year old nerds fighting over nothing. who cares video games were made for entertainment, so just shut up and enjoy them, no matter what console you have..............dumbasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                ps3 is a big and i mean big pile of shit. Its like 3 times the size of 360 so then sonys like wow we have a cool system with blue ray and thats the only diffrence ya!!! And it has to laay on is side so it can take up the most space possible. Then they reilized is fucking huge so they made a smaller one, and it doesnt have a disk try so some one, like one of your family members, can go o i want to watch movie! so they put the movie in the ps3 and bam you got 2 disks stuck in your ps3.
                Um i think you might not know but theres a thing called the ps3 SLiM so STFU and get a ps3 man hoe.

Comment

funny thing is 360 hav better quilty now coz of there 5th gen. i got 5th gen elite and it
                  just pwns ps3 shame they only did ps3,ps3 slim overall the 360 is for pro gamers.

Comment

ok, fuck the console war shit. i own an xbox 360 elite a ps3 slim(updated from phat this weekend) a wii, and a nds and a psp. but for me the ps3 is a better system.

1. blu-ray. not a high end player but better than the hd add on player for 360.
                    2. istoring hd film on my 250gb hard drive is as simple as putting on a usb and pressing copy.
                    3. 50gb discs.
                    4. a lot more reliable.
                    5. built in wireless.

now 360 is a good machine dont get me wrong i just prefer ps3. i use my hacked 360 for single player games and same with my wii. as it has good party games when pissed up. my ps3 is for online gaming only. and yes sometimes the server sucks but i would rather have it free. the hd player for 360 is well worth an investment now tho as u can get hd films on ebay for around £2 my mate has 150 of them.

what i am waiting for is the wii 2 said to be launched this xmas. a blu-ray drive and 1080p gaming now that will give the other consoles a bashing.
                    when the ps3 finally gets its iso loader then the console wars will be over for this generation, as they will fly off the shelves.

PS when is the map pack coming out??????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Dik4 View Post
                      GAYBOX!!!
                      LOOK! PS3 users do not start the argurment about which console is better - we know PS3 is better -- there is no question. The little kids playing Xbox are the ones who start the arguement because they have little weiners and feel that they need to make up for it. Its like buying a really nice car to impress someone-- you're compensating for something -- fags. HAHAHA just kidding, dont go cry to your mommy (she is right here next to me anyway).

But serously - Just let it go. You all know that PS3 is a better system. Yes, GayBox has better online, but that is all. The graphics ARE NOT better, dont try to say they are - it doesn't even make sense. PS3 is most likely going to start charging for online, which is a great idea and i would be more than willing to pay for the better connection. Also, the PS3 controller is fine. The only reason GayBox users like their controller better is because it feels like they are holding their boyfriends junk in their hands. You are all a bunch of fags. GAYBOX!!!!! The only reason you buy it is because it's cheaper. You poor poor trailer trash.

Also, PS3 is the only system on the market (gaming system, DVD, Blu Ray, etc) that has the ability to be upgraded to 3D specs. 3D video games are very near and Xbox users are going to be out of luck since it is just not possible for Xbox to be upgraded to handle 3D. The blu ray player in the PS3 is THE ONLY blu ray player that can be upgraded to 3D. Dumbass Xbox (oops, I meant GayBox).

To the retard who said PS3 systems have to lay down: You're a retard -- I have mine standing, not laying.

To the retard who said he doesn't see whats so good about blu ray: You're a retard -- thats all. You're just a retard

To any GayBox fags that want to reply to this post: suck my nuts bitches!!!!!!!!
                      So you're saying the people who argue are little kids with small d*cks? And yet you're exactly the same as them, this thread is about MW2 Map packs not which console is better.
                      I have both xbox and PS3 and they are both as good as eachother!
                      Ps. if your 'junk' feels like an xbox contoller then you need to get it checked out.
                      Get back onto the thread topic people!!

Comment

First MW2 Map Pack DLC Exclusive to Xbox 360 for Limited Time

sorry but i in the text i was just reading you say PS3 is better than Xbox 360,

i could ask a lot of people with both of theese consoles and they would say 360 any day and besides the new map packs WILL come out on 360 first

also both of the PS3's are the same they just included a HD sytem and slightly beter graphics but they are the same as xbox and if you ask me PS2 is miles better than PS3

also why do you think we have to pay for our online service its because its so much better than PS3 and just to get it in the open all people that play MW2 on PS3 boost to get were they are now

all my xbox 360 bredors add me online xXxJR D DOTxXX

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                          i, as a pc user will judge for you wich is better.

comparing the techsheets..mhh

the winner is

PS3

It has that incredible cell chip...
                          xbox 360 is nothing more as an old,but different looking pc...at least not so old but its gathering dust

both have almost equal graficprocessors...ps3 nvidia 500Mhz...xbox360 ati 550mhz

but the matchmaking point is that XDR-RAM the ps3 uses.

the timings are unbeatable.. even compared to pc components..jesus

XDR is the future
                          How can you say the ps3 is better it just has a better processor and graphics card which is completely irrelevant and useless because gaming companies are going to make the game so it can run on both consoles so the extra processor speed on the ps3 is just going to waste. I had both an xbox and ps3 but i sold the ps3 because its a piece of shit it broke my discs like 5 times and it is way too big also its like 3 times more expensive. and so what if xbox players pay "yearly" for live its a lot faster and it doesn't crash like the ps3 does. Xbox has way more features than ps3 does, more players, faster servers, better customer support (phone sony and they literally tell you to get fucked, whereas you phone Microsoft and they give you a new xbox)
                          Therefore the ps3 aka piece of shit (oh and the guy who said it should be pos for it to be piece of shit your retarded look at usa (united states of america) its not usoa is it) is so much worse that the xbox 360 so suck a dick...

Comment

dump a$$. The Services of M$ isn't free. Fallowing your quote it would be PoS3. Think again Fanboy.
                            Actually dumbass the "of" in an acronym isnt represented by a letter. Fuck you and have a good day.

Comment

There's really no point in arguing this topic.
                              Everyone will have their own opinion depending on the console's they own. Depending on what you like and your playing style.

1. Xbox users will get the MP1 a couple weeks before PS3 users. AND? Xbox PAID for the rights.
                              2. PS3 has better hardware. Proven fact.
                              3. Xbox has better service, for one it's because the tech support are paid by the Xbox live players, and my opinion, xbox is more domestic.
                              4. Expect the same service, maybe even better than xbox, with PS3 Premium package.

well im done here with my rant. I personally have a ps3 cause i like the games exclusive to the ps3 more than xbox. But for online MW2 gameplay, i see no difference since I play on the PC.

Comment

Infinity Ward is releasing on 360 first to get the bugs our of the map pack. once the "exclusive" time is up (AKA theyve fixed everything) they will release the un-bugged version for PS3 and PC. Face it, most vids you've seen with glitches were on 360 anyways right ?
                                not they were all on ps3

Comment

Working...
                                X