This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ava3ar wrote..

is it just me or does TF2 look like ToyStory, especially the engineer looks like something Pixar would make
    I thought at first The Incredibles, then the Toy Story hit me.

But it's not only you.

Comment

yeah dude, it does look liek something from pixar.. but i like it, i like it alot.

Comment

oh la la - looks like I was right when I said (before this news was released) that Valve would most likely release a game trailer in next weeks steam update!

It's like Toy Story on crack

Comment

I like the new look. It's good to see stuff that aren't too realistic all the time.

Comment

My favorites are the two guys farthest on the right.

Comment

I wish they'd add new characters.

Comment

Next week's videos are going to knock some socks off. If you're excited now, just you wait. =)

Comment

ph03nix(k) wrote..

So does your mom,,, OHHHHHH MY FUCKING PWNED UR FACE ROFFFLEZ GG FAIL AT LIFE L0l0loolLOL
                  LOL

Comment

Edited by [user="5847"] @ [time="1152958516"]

Although all this news is good! wheres the CS:S updates?, there is still glitches and hitboxes problems in CS:S they got fixed in DOD:S so it cant be that hard to fix them. If the hitboxes got sorted in source i wouldnt mind so much about these updates...

But when there are still games with simple bugs and valve are talking about TF2 coming out and HL2 ep2, it makes me wonder when all the little bugs are gonna be sorted out, not in just CS:S but other games too as we have been told the team isnt that big.

So how long could we now be waiting?

I am not flaming valve as they do do a good job but you dont start a job and not finish do ya...

Anyways good news shame about the lack of CS:S news updates.

Comment

Grimbal wrote..

Although all this news is good! wheres the CS:S updates?, there is still glitches and hitboxes problems in CS:S they got fixed in DOD:S so it cant be that hard to fix them. If the hitboxes got sorted in source i wouldnt mind so much about these updates...
                      The hit boxes in CSS are fine, DODS had different, real, problems with their hitboxes that were addressed

Comment

You must not be playing CSS much lately, I suppose.

The hitbox issues are quite obvious. The other day I killed a guy by awp, when his model wasn't even in view. The hitboxes are like 2 feet behind the actual model.

And no, it isn't lag. 100tick servers located close to me have the same freakin' problems. ~80 latency, 0 choke, 0 loss.

Comment

DevgruSeal H.E wrote..

The hitbox issues are quite obvious. The other day I killed a guy by awp, when his model wasn't even in view. The hitboxes are like 2 feet behind the actual model.

And no, it isn't lag. 100tick servers located close to me have the same freakin' problems. ~80 latency, 0 choke, 0 loss.
                          Game experience may change during online play.

Comment

how the hell is ~80ping not laggy ??

i find anything upto ~40(real ping, as indicated in net_graph) abit laggy

Comment

DevgruSeal H.E wrote..

Maybe you changed your rates and forgot about interp? Maybe you made cl_interpolate 0?

Comment

Zips wrote..

Next week's videos are going to knock some socks off. If you're excited now, just you wait. =)
                                wait. how would you know? unless zip has the video already =X

Comment

Working...
                                X