This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VuLLrath wrote..

i dont care about cash i care about cost effective. amds are overclockers, they need to be replaced 24-7. while intels last for like 3 years before having to replace. and radeons false advertise, they said they are good for performance and image quality but thats not the case i had brand new comp with radeon vs brand new comp with geforce fx 5500 and the geforce got more fps then radeon. why? well i did have at the time 256 rambus in both machines. perhaps radeon just needs more ram. but the geforce didnt so thus geforce ownz.

as for drivers i had the latest. but i dont care, geforce 6800 ultra extreme out does all other vid cards, amd may be better for gaming but its a over clocker and wouldnt last long playing half life 2 and or doom3 as it would prolly die in mere seconds compared to p4 with hyper threading.

i dont like to replace parts every month or year. i use a computer for like 3-4 years before replacing parts or it completely...
    Where the hell do you get this overclocking bullshit? AMDs can run Hl2 and Doom 3 just fine without up and dying on you. So can P4s. However, the AMDs will run it faster and probably cheaper.

Comment

• wow vullrath you have got to be the most misinformed person i have ever seen on csnation. you have absolutely no idea how stupid you sound! everything you are saying is the exact opposite of the truth rofl.

Comment

• Can anyone explain what part Sierra has to play in the project of hl2? If VU is publishing the game, what does Sierra do then? I just saw the screenshots and noticed their logo, so I was wondering.

Sorry if it's a bit off topic.

Comment

• Sierra is owned by Vivendi Universal and at this point is nothing more than a brand-name around the Vivendi label. Meaning "Sierra" is Vivendi.

Comment

• K-16 wrote..

BTW you guys do realise Vivendi Universal must've done SOMETHING right in order for a highly-regarded company like Blizzard Entertainment be happy working with them. Although this must've been a little disappointing for VALVe since it seems that they wouldn't mind activating their authorisation system early (judging from the people that are saying VALVe will consider authorising it early if the game's on shelves early). Still, we've waited a year, so what's a couple of days going to do (aside from destroy Steam and cause every ISP in the world to fix their customers' connections)?
            You do realise that the founders of blizzard all jumped ship over a year ago?... Here's the /. http://games.slashdot.org/article.pl?si...id=210&tid=10

lol "from the vivendi's-only-good-asset-going-byebye? dept."

Comment

• Haklin wrote..

do u enjoy a "nazi" like site?retard. people with different opinions that point out facts just because they dont sit well with u, don't deserve to be banned.

id ban every fan boy on here if i could(yourself included), but that would reduce the member list to about 5
              Nazi??? fanboy??? Do you even know what you are talking about??? Hitman pretty much flames anybody that tries to correct him. Sorry if I like to read comments that arent flame worthy but oh wells I guess that is what I get for coming to a CS site. Freakin idiots.

Comment

Working...
              X