• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gpig wrote..

MA CHERIE IS AN UNGRATEFUL FUCK
    ilu

Comment

• xlokix wrote..

I'd compliment valve if they fixed the bugs that a high majority of the community actually have.
      Such as...?

Comment

• HankPym wrote..

Such as...?
        The oddly sized Friends window which came with the update.

Comment

• I have an idea guys!!

Why don't you sell Half-Life 2 and make your own game. So you guys wouldn't have to complaint because it's your own and you can make your own updates.

Comment

• see... this is why i hate steam, now because of this gay update, i can no longer play my games as it breaks cedega. a fix better come out soon.

Comment

• damnit... why did i have to play hl2 last night.... who won best game of the year on spike tv's video game awards???

Comment

• Edited by [user="280845"] @ [time="1103124832"]

GTA: SA won best game of the year. Another stupid Spike award show.

Anywho, as I stated before, and have been mentioned many times hear, At least they are trying. I would like to see anyone on this site come up with a game like HL2 and have it perfect the first time. Wait, not just HL2, I'd like to see you create a new graphics and physics engine, a brand new single player game, and two new multiplayers and have them all work perfectly. I think we just need to give Valve the time to get it all right, at least we have something to play with now.

Comment

• Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas "won" GOTY.

Halo 2 "won" Best FPS over Far Cry, Doom 3, Unreal Tournament 2004 and Half-Life 2, probably because it was the only console game. :P

Comment

• And it had a commercial.

Comment

• Some of you people are so freakin funny. Complaining about the December updates and not getting the promised one when we still have half the month left. If Valve keeps up the same pace we will have at least 4 more updates before the end of the month.

Be patient, just act like you are camping.

Comment

• I hate campers... there always behind that corner you never check ^^ Anyway, Im glad of the new update because it fixed my CS: Deleted scenes problem but I would like to see a the Friends thing fixed. As many of you said, we should have the "major" updates first. Such as game bugs and whatnot. I honestly think that the friends bug is at a lesser priority than small bugs in a game.

Comment

• alpha_crusis wrote..

I have an idea guys!!

Why don't you sell Half-Life 2 and make your own game. So you guys wouldn't have to complaint because it's your own and you can make your own updates.
                          i have an idea!!! why doesn't valve actually release a game that's not buggy as fuck for once? i paied $60 for HL2, only to find it stuttering all over the place, find it's "multiplayer" (cs:source) to still be very much in beta, and then have to download HL2DM for 5 hours while the whole world did the same thing at the same time. wtf valve. peace.

Comment

• beep neep wrote..

steam updates suck

why cant they fix the real probs wit da game?
                            I think it has something to do with the fact alot of the community uses retarded slag like you.

"Oh mon, it aint aight fool wit da game on yo cunt gat laid, still 30 in da parents crib"

Steam most likly dosn't send all it damn debugging team on ONE problume. If they find a problume and can fix it easily, WHY NOT FIX IT FIRST? Just because everyone has the problume DOSNT MEAN ITS EASY TO FIX.

Dont like the game, dont play it, bunch of retarded kids that think bitching about it here or on the site will actually fix it.

THIS IS WHY you cant get support out of Steam email, there are 5 billion kids running HL2 on DirectX 7 with there TI cards there parents bought them emailing Valve telling them there game dosnt work and that Steam blows.

Grow the fuck up.

Comment

• KiGrind wrote..

I think it has something to do with the fact alot of the community uses retarded slag like you.

"Oh mon, it aint aight fool wit da game on yo cunt gat laid, still 30 in da parents crib"

Steam most likly dosn't send all it damn debugging team on ONE problume. If they find a problume and can fix it easily, WHY NOT FIX IT FIRST? Just because everyone has the problume DOSNT MEAN ITS EASY TO FIX.

Dont like the game, dont play it, bunch of retarded kids that think bitching about it here or on the site will actually fix it.

THIS IS WHY you cant get support out of Steam email, there are 5 billion kids running HL2 on DirectX 7 with there TI cards there parents bought them emailing Valve telling them there game dosnt work and that Steam blows.

Grow the fuck up.
                              Dude... I hope you are joking. If you're not, then don't complain about people using slang if you randomly press the caps lock key and make tons of random typos.

Other than that, I'm rather pissed off with steam as it makes it so I cannot play any of my $150 USD worth of games at all. Good job VALVe!

Comment

• Whos fault is that? Looks like the 103,404 players on Steam right now aren't haveing trouble.

And I don't use caps lock, my Keyboard was bought after 1986 which leaves me with the "Shift Key" that dosn't require alot of attention like the caps lock.

Slag and capital letters are two different things.

A. Slang = Un-Educated

B. Caps = Shouting/ Raised Voice

C. All Caps Message = Un-Educated Retard

D. Both A and C = Drop Out

The correct answear is B, Shouting/ raised Voice

You are the weakest imp-tard, fuck off.

Comment

Working...
                                X