Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How exactly would I go about getting a low Steam id?

Comment

MikeJ wrote..

VALVe isn't stupid enough to shaft their LAN users, Erik talked about it in the forum post i think, i just didn't care enough to post. You can follow through on it on your own.
      If you mean this post, I don't see a mention about LAN or network games. I agree that it's unlikely that you will need an internet connection to play network games eventually, but I'd really like some confirmation so I don't worry about it.

Comment

I WANT ID 1337 just think about it, soo whats your id number for admin, oh its 1337 no really what is it? ITS FUCKING 1337 N00B!

Comment

i dont really get how u get a low ID, is it when you download Steam and login ur acount for the first time?

Comment

i don't know about LAN games specifically but this was mentioned:
            Originally posted by FISKER_Q

Kickass, but what's the status on using multiple users on i.e. cyber cafés?

You should send mail to cafe@valvesoftware.com to get setup with our cyber cafe program.

Comment

So if i live in EST....what time exactly will i be able to dl it.

Also a few more important things that maybe someone will know:

Do i need to go to the steam website, or do i just have to open up my beta steam and it will download the new one?

Are my thoughts correct that the actual number is assigned when you type in your Product Key and send in the information?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Comment

I got a question MORE IMPORTANT THAN THAT:

WILL the WON Authentication server be shut down,

making it IMPOSSIBLE for users to play CS 1.5 or any other mod of Half-Life?

That's what I wanna know!!!

http://bm.zhe.net

Comment

question:

do i have to re-download steam or will my steam update to the non beta version.

Comment

damn it i live in PST, im gonna be near last, except for alaska and hawaii.

Comment

EtErNiTyU wrote..

i dont really get how u get a low ID, is it when you download Steam and login ur acount for the first time?
                      rgr

Comment

Most important, is that all the WON ID's that got banned will now be unbanned again.

All Hell Breaks Lose. Film At 11.

Comment

what time will it be coming out in EST? dam.. i'm at school.

Comment

MikeJ wrote..

i don't know about LAN games specifically but this was mentioned:

<quote about cybercafes>
                            I saw that before. I'm talking about random people having lan parties which they can't connect to the internet at. Like me.

Comment

i would say your screwed so i would laf at j00s!

Comment

I want id number six hundred and sixty six, THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST.

Tooooo much Iron Maiden.

Comment

Working...
                                X