Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best thing to do in Casbah is to get on a packed (25+ players) server, be an engy, get 4 EMPs, then release them all as quickly as possible into an area of enemies (like off their balcony of if they've advanced, into the street). I did this for a whole game before, and ended up doubling the fragcount of the next best player (something like 50). It's so much fun seeing 6 people all explode simultaneously.

Comment

lol

Comment

Edited by [user="13059"] @ [time="1021140974"]

#72, I am from Lenexa, Kansas

the most boring place in the world

Comment

best map i say is CS_Militia... offers a great assaulting role as the CTs and a beautiful Defending purpose as the Ts, great for boths teams... DE_dust2 kinda rules... but the original sux coz the Ts always end up defending their spawn area... Militia does rule over all other maps tho... its easy to run, good camo ops, and a great setup... DE_train is good but the train yards are camper territory only, and i dont like to camp very much, i kinda play the game as a team rusher... oh well... all the maps in CS have good points and bad points, there will never be a perfect map... o well they still did a great job... congrats to all the CS mappers out there, keep em comin!

Comment

Working...
          X