X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok people i say it again!.....

this is where I work.....

MIllionbuy.com ...

...and the PLantronics ls1 is a good deal!

http://www.millionbuy.com/plals1.html

trust me!

One of the few sites that has customer service and good crap!

E.

Comment

I have the HS-1's, and unfortunetly mine broke after about 3 months of use. I don't know if it was me, or my mother that pulled too much on the cord, but it appears that it was either pulled out, or it just malfunctioned all together. So in those head phones i only get sound out of the left ear. However, when they did work, they worked great. The microphone is crisp clear, and the head phones give plenty of feed back and accuracy in sound. Hopefully when i become unlazy(yah right) ill take them apart and see what the problem is.

Comment

I know this is a bit off topic...

But is there anywhere I can find information on making my voice com work? It gives me an "unable to initiliaze allready in use" blah blah something like "MMSYSTEM004"(possibly out of order, I can't check from where I'm posting) error. I'm not using my mic for any windows programs I know of...(and it does function)

Comment

go to control panel>multimedia````` there select a different recording device than the audio device., for example my audio device is "Sound System Playback" and my recording device is "SB16 Record" yoursd dont have to be the same, but the do have to be different from each other,. hope that helps

Comment

Nice review there rizzuh, it's entertaining and informative and yet not lame or forced.

Always wondered if that noise cancelation thing on the plantronics products was real. can now take your word and I heard it myself too.

Comment

I bought the GameVoice when it first came out, and just like the review, I got rid of everything except the headset.

Plantronics makes the worlds best headphones, if you're not using them for gaming, you're not really playing.

Comment

I only have two options: AWE64 Wave In [220](and wave out for the other) and then "Use any available device"

I tried using both options and it didn't work. Any idea how to get other options, or does my sound card just suck or something?

Comment

hmm., well the only available device is the AWE Wave so u only have one chioce...im pretty sure it cant work like that so u might have to get a new sound card,.

Comment

If you play for too long, you will feel a slight "ringing" in your ears if you use headsets. If you want to have better sound quality, I suggest you use Hi-Fi speaker set. Of course it need some of your cash. However, i recommend using headsets when you play in noisy locations.

Comment

BOOGER wrote..

I have the HS-1's, and unfortunetly mine broke after about 3 months of use. I don't know if it was me, or my mother that pulled too much on the cord, but it appears that it was either pulled out, or it just malfunctioned all together. So in those head phones i only get sound out of the left ear. However, when they did work, they worked great. The microphone is crisp clear, and the head phones give plenty of feed back and accuracy in sound. Hopefully when i become unlazy(yah right) ill take them apart and see what the problem is.
                      In mine, the left ear has no sound, the right ear works fine, it seems to be something with the wiring, as when I sorta move the wire to a certain angle it works .

but mine broke twice in 1-2 months, so from what you said, and my experiance, I would guess these HS1 things are pretty easily breakable :/

Added @ [time="1019477758"]

SteyrJaeger wrote..

If you play for too long, you will feel a slight "ringing" in your ears if you use headsets. If you want to have better sound quality, I suggest you use Hi-Fi speaker set. Of course it need some of your cash. However, i recommend using headsets when you play in noisy locations.
                      That is true, you do get the ringing, but it is pretty rare.

Comment

On a related note...I've set up all the stuff, but whenver I try to use my mic, the mic icon appears, but no sound comes out the other end...I'm using the LS-1..or HS-1...I'm not quite sure, it's one of this series...

Comment

Nice review

Look also at this AltecLansing headset, it looks pretty nice: http://www.altec-lansing.com/product_de...D=AHS30&sID=3

Comment

Working...
                          X