The Terminator Joins the WWE 2K16 Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Terminator Joins the WWE 2K16 Roster

Arnold Schwarzenegger will reprise his iconic role as The Terminator for WWE 2K16 as a special pre-order bonus character. You read that correctly.
    Best known for his acting, bodybuilding and political endeavors, Schwarzenegger, a longtime WWE fan and WWE Hall of Famer, will expand his relationship with WWE through WWE 2K16 with two playable characters – T-800 from The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgment Day films.

“I’ve achieved many things in my life, but I’ve always said success means staying hungry and pushing the limits,” said Schwarzenegger. “I was honored to join the WWE Hall of Fame earlier this year, and now I’ll continue my WWE legacy with one of my biggest film roles immortalized in WWE 2K16. Match the Terminator against Stone Cold Steve Austin®, Seth Rollins® or Daniel Bryan®, and there’s only one possible outcome: Hasta la vista, baby!”

The playable characters will be available to all who pre-order the game for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360. The game is due to be released on October 27 in North America and on October 30 around the world.

Working...
X