Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mass Effect Lead Casey Hudson Joins Microsoft as New Creative Director for Xbox and HoloLens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Effect Lead Casey Hudson Joins Microsoft as New Creative Director for Xbox and HoloLens

The former lead at BioWare (Mass Effect), Casey Hudson, has joined up with Microsoft as the new Creative Director at Microsoft Studios. He will be working with HoloLens, Xbox, and "other projects."
    What can you share about your new role?

Casey Hudson:
    As Creative Director at Microsoft Studios, my primary focus will be the creative direction of HoloLens Experiences. I am extremely passionate about the potential of this kind of technology, as anyone who’s talked with me over the last couple of years can attest. I feel that the work being done at Microsoft on mixed reality and holographic computing will have a tremendous impact on how all of us interact with technology in the coming years. It’s an honor to be able to join such an incredibly talented team, and to work on something that will fundamentally advance the role computers play in our daily lives.

I will also be working with innovative new Xbox titles, helping them to find success through clear direction and creative vision. I will be involved in driving a creative focus for Xbox and Windows gaming, and I couldn’t be more excited to be involved in that. The projects I’ve seen in development so far are amazing, and it’s going to be an awesome experience helping these teams cross the finish line.

It will be interesting to see how his past work experiences help to influence things with HoloLens and the future of Xbox at Microsoft.

(via Xbox)
Working...
X