No Man's Sky is Timed PlayStation 4 Exclusive; PC Version Confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Man's Sky is Timed PlayStation 4 Exclusive; PC Version Confirmed

In the latest issue of Edge Magazine, Hallo Games revealed that the massive exploration adventure title they're working on, No Man's Sky, will be a timed exclusive for the PlayStation 4.

Interestingly, they also reveal that a PC version is confirmed, something that was not known previously.
    No Man's Sky is coming to PC, but will launch as a timed exclusive for PS4. So has that changed the game in any way? "I actually got in a bit of trouble for saying that we wanted the game to feel really console-y" says Murray. "We've always had PC in mind but in my head (console-y) means solid framerate and immediate controls"

"I think a PC game can be 'console-y' and it's intended as a compliment, but I get in trouble for saying it." But While Hello always planned for it's game to come out on consoles, knowing it's lead platform has been useful.

Now the question here is, will the timed exclusivity on the PlayStation 4 also apply to the PC or does Hello Games mean timed exclusive only when it applies to Xbox?
Working...
X