Three Major Steam Box Announcements Coming from Valve Next Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Major Steam Box Announcements Coming from Valve Next Week

Valve has written to us (and well, every other press site) to inform us about their plans to reveal three major announcements coming next week. Yes, Valve has announced to us their plans to announce something (and you guys thought that I was the only one who did that).

What is it? It's huge, it's massive, it's... all a mystery for now. However, it does point towards a big Steam Box reveal. Three reveals, to be more exact.
    Last year, we shipped a software feature called Big Picture, a user-interface tailored for televisions and gamepads.
    This year we’ve been working on even more ways to connect the dots for customers who want Steam in the living-room.
    Soon, we’ll be adding you to our design process, so that you can help us shape the future of Steam.

The first reveal will come on Monday. The other two will presumably come on Wednesday and Friday if I were a betting man, which I am not. Keep your eyes peeled to the Steampowered Living Room website for further developments.

Three circles? Three reveals? September 23rd? Three titles: AVGN Adventures, Takedown: Red Sabre, and State of Decay released today, the same day as the announcement? Three Cs: Cardboard controller and cat?...

... OH MY GOD HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED! IT'S COMING OUT IN 2014! SPREAD THE WORD! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY... Etc. Etc.

Comment

Valve starts to produce stoves/ovens?

Comment

derp. Please Valve give us some gaemz!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by K-16 View Post
          ... OH MY GOD HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED! IT'S COMING OUT IN 2014! SPREAD THE WORD! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY... Etc. Etc.
          2014?

How about end of 2013?!?!?!

"The Steam Universe is Expanding in 2014"
          Oh well nevermind.

Comment

hats.... we need more hats....

Comment

Originally posted by dvereb View Post
              "The Steam Universe is Expanding in 2014"
              Oh well nevermind.
              *Nod.* That's why I couldn't do it. It did cross my mind initially.

Originally posted by teetsaar123 View Post
              Valve starts to produce stoves/ovens?
              If it's a triple stove-top, spontaneous combusting EZ Bake Oven from MANN Co. , I'll pre-order it without any hesitation whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by K-16 View Post

If it's a triple stove-top, spontaneous combusting EZ Bake Oven from MANN Co. , I'll pre-order it without any hesitation whatsoever.
                I'd buy it if it was from Aperture

Comment

It wouldn't be spontaneous combusting. It would instead be sentient. I don't want a sentient EZ Bake Oven. That and it may bake goods in such a way, that eating them would give you physical side effects and I don't mean superpowers.

Comment

Half-Life 3, L4D3, Team Fortress 3. Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X