Sony Offers the First Look at the PlayStation 4 Hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony Offers the First Look at the PlayStation 4 Hardware

Prior to E3 and prior to Microsoft's Xbox reveal event tomorrow, Sony has offered up a sneak preview of what the PlayStation 4 hardware will actually look like. Blink and you'll miss it.

If you didn't catch all of those macro shots, have no fear. NeoGAF has a few posts of nothing but images taken directly from that trailer. In fact, here are a few of them.

Those are some sexy exhaust ports. At least I think those are exhaust ports. Oh God, what am I looking at here!

Is that a Gamecube?
    Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

This did confirm something. No neon

Comment

I think I'm gonna trade-in some of my 360 and PS3 games (I'll hold on to the big titles) before they give me even worse prices.

Comment

I'm hoping that ds3 controllers drop in price a little more when the ps4 comes out before I finally buy a gameklip and sync one to my android for emulators.

Comment

The fuck is this... god damn it Sony... quit dicking around and show the stupid ass hardware... it's not something magical or that will make us fly...

Comment

Originally posted by nemes1s3000 View Post
              The fuck is this... god damn it Sony... quit dicking around and show the stupid ass hardware... it's not something magical or that will make us fly...
              But it surely made you angry about it

Comment

jimykx is right. The point is for Sony to fester in your mind before the Xbox reveal event in order for you to remain excited for Sony's pre-E3 conference. Microsoft set their's far closer to E3 than Sony did, so there had to be a teaser response to minimize the potential disinterest to the PS4. Revealing the console now would be very awkward to do, because that's kind of the highlight of the pre-E3 conference.

Comment

Working...
                X