Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield 1943 PC Delayed 'til 2010

Originally posted by Alex98uk
    Rather have it late but finished than an early but rushed and buggy game...
    We will get it late and buggy. Its dice.

Comment

Originally posted by Xeq
      We will get it late and buggy. Its dice.
      Meh, they've most likely learned a lesson. The cost to them of running such a buggy game will inevitably make them polish it before releasing.

Comment

Meh, they've most likely learned a lesson. The cost to them of running such a buggy game will inevitably make them polish it before releasing.
        Can i ask nicely,do you have EA shares or work for Dice in any way ?.Because i have never herd you say anything but praise or spin a negative into a somehow posative :shock:,and we all know they dont get beta tested because every game since BF2 is more patches than actual game client.

Comment

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
          Can i ask nicely,do you have EA shares or work for Dice in any way ?.Because i have never herd you say anything but praise or spin a negative into a somehow posative :shock:,and we all know they dont get beta tested because every game since BF2 is more patches than actual game client.
          No, I have a slightly better view of what goes on behind the scenes as I talk to some people at DICE, but i'm not affiliated with them!

My opinion is actually one spawned of University education and experience of real world IT businesses. We learn exactly what goes on behind the scenes, everything from motivation to maximising sales.

To understand how businesses operate is to have a realistic view on the world

Comment

If you aint gunna release when you say your gunna release, DONT SAY YOUR GUNNA RELEASE.

Comment

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
              You spin everything positive into something negative so you're not any better.

Comment

Originally posted by Torchwood
                If you aint gunna release when you say your gunna release, DONT SAY YOUR GUNNA RELEASE.
                Yeah, that is one thing I can agree on. Making release dates you know you probably will never stick to just makes everyone mad...

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
                  Yeah I have noticed that. TBH im scared to point a reply in Rambo's direction because I'm worried that he's going to yell at me. Twice.

Comment

Great!

Theres money in DLC so they want it to be a little bit better for PC... most likely see a 20-25$ price jump i'd suspect or possibly more maps.

So much pessimism...I say its a good sign. :salute:

With the amount of gaming goodness coming out over the next few months alone its gonna' be crazy.

Easy to make game for Consoles and they can get more $$$, DLC packs more $$$.
                    Not so easy (obviously) for PCs, still getting $$$ but, the support afterwards and DLC , theres no $$$ in that.
                    Can't run a business on niceness.

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
                      Yeah, Ive learned not to take him seriously long time ago.

Comment

Unless BC2 for PC is being delayed too, they should just can this.

ps. BF Heroes all over again =P

Comment

I bet that if BFBC2 is not delayed, then very few people will actually buy BF1943 for the PC unless it's like $9.99.

Of course, after this bit of news, it's likely that BFBC2 will be delayed for the PC which puts BF3 even further out. I hope we get BF3 on the Frostbite 3 engine...

Comment

theres no Frostbite 3,, frostbite 2 is under development for BF3

Comment

Rather have it late but finished than an early but rushed and buggy game...
                              Why break the norm...... Everything else in the BF is RUSHED and full of BUGS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue Warrior
                                Why break the norm...... Everything else in the BF is RUSHED and full of BUGS!!!!
                                The norm sucks. Let's mix it up (like a Muller corner)

Comment

Working...
                                X