X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dikinher
    replied
    Re: Battlefield 3 Confirmed

I am glad I am divorced. When BF3 comes, I will be able to play all night without the ex wife screaming for me to go to bed at 11pm. When BF2 came out, I would play from dusk till dawn. I have no regrets about that. There was always people to play with. Good times and more good times are coming!

Leave a comment:

• Levente
    replied

i broke up with my girlfriend yesterday, but after reading this news, *** it lol this is better then anything omg BF3 can u guys belive that? DADAM DAM DADAM DAM :yay::salute:

Leave a comment:

• JoMaMaz
    replied

Epic post, ROFL! Comments out the wazoo. :laugh:

Congrats BF fans, it is officially real.

Leave a comment:

• MontereyJack
    replied

I had stopped playing in the fall of 2008 and have just started playing again because of how promising patch 1.5 sounds. Still can't find a 64 player online game as good as BF2. Sure hope BF3 is as good as it sounds. :-)

Leave a comment:

• imported_Master Shake
    replied

*Old vet magically appears out of wood work with splinter in his a**!*

Yes the forums can come to life once again.......

At least if DICE stays true to form, once the cat is out of the bag news generally follows.

On a side note this news has eased my angst toward 1943 and BC2, I just don't get all the secrets? The game industry has really got boring with all the secret keeping the last 4-5 years?

Leave a comment:

• Rambo
    replied

wow over 200 post in under 48 hrs and out of the woodwork all the ole vets come:thumbsup:.Proves this could be EPIC,but only if they dont noobify the game with majic haxs like arty.

They made thier toys!, now make it Hardcore like quoted and they can bend my words over all they like

Leave a comment:

• iQue
    replied

Haha I knew someone would do something like that.

Leave a comment:

• old sch00l
    replied

:laugh:

Leave a comment:

• DeadlyMACD
    replied

Leave a comment:

• old sch00l
    replied

Quick paint.

Leave a comment:

• RogueDOC
    replied

Here is my version of your work Sir. Elxx. Great work by the way.

Leave a comment:

• old sch00l
    replied

hehe, i really like it, thought it was too cool for DICE

Leave a comment:

• ThatEvilGuy
    replied

Originally posted by troybob
    I just hope they make it as fun as 1942 was.

Give us back our artillery! Stop letting the "commander" see where everyone is. Let us move the ships!

I don't care about graphics - in fact I think expectations like yours is why PC gaming is dying. No one would buy a game if they needed to invest another thousand bucks in hardware just to get it to look nice.
    I think it depends on the game, Battlefield is the kind of game that pushes a lot of hardware.

And considering how long we'll have to wait for the next sequel, it would be a good idea max it out. Battlefield 2 was like that, and it looks pretty damn good nowadays too.

Leave a comment:

• Elxx
    replied

Originally posted by ShadowX8001
    Did anyone really think they weren't workin on it?
    Judging by the amount of whining about the lack of BF3 in almost every BF1943/BFBC2 newspost...lots of people.

So I whipped this up in Photoshop really quick earlier today...didn't actually expect Spawndemon to deem it usable, but it'll be our placeholder for now.

[based on the Frostbite logo]

Leave a comment:

• old sch00l
    replied

I did. Next thing you see theres a picture "FULL OF WIN" :laugh:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X