Re: Battlefield 3 In Development

Huh hah wat no way

/jizzinmypants.gif

200 page thread go

Leave a comment:

• Elxx
    started a topic Battlefield 3 Confirmed

Battlefield 3 Confirmed

UPDATE: A post has just popped up on Twitter from Karl-Magnus Troedsson, Senior Producer at DICE, that should put all your remaining doubt to rest. Gordon van Dyke has posted the same thing on the EA Forums as well:
    DICE can confirm that Battlefield 3 is currently in development but at this stage we have no further comments to add.

Here's the info we received last night that pointed to the existence of Battlefield 3:

According to a post on The Feed at G4, EA COO John Pleasants has confirmed that Battlefield 3 is in development. Right now, G4 is our one and only source for this info so we're waiting for something more official from EA/DICE. Here it is so far, according to G4:
    Criterion Games working on a Need For Speed game wasn't the only surprising bit of news that Electronic Arts chief operating office John Pleasants tucked into his presentation at the William Blair Growth Stock Conference I listened to today. Pleasants confirmed he's seen DICE's work on Battlefield 3.

"I've had the luxury of looking at Battlefield 3 over at DICE in Sweden and was highly impressed by the way the team is working on that product," he said. "Of course, that's not [coming out] in the fiscal year, but that is a product that is looking very good."

Gamers worried that Battlefield: Bad Company, Battlefield Heroes and Battlefield 1943 were a three-pronged answer to fans demanding a third Battlefield don't have to worry. Battlefield 3 is coming!
    You can see the original post at g4tv.com. Thanks to forum member ebevan_91 for the tip.
Working...
X