Project Reality v0.85 Features Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Project Reality 0.85 Features Update

Thanks for clearing that up Rhino. I will feel so weak now when flying But yes, rule number 1 when modding; never trust your players with anything. Though I pity the change, I understand it.

EDIT: Searching my *** off for a PR download. PR forums are down forever and I can't even find a torrent. Anyone?!

Comment

Yeah, I understand that tweak as I love to dogfight for as long as possible and as I'm going down in flames I always seek to get behind the lines to do as much damage as possible. That's not how pilots think -- that's more specops. I think the change is rational, but I'm not going to like it. Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino View Post
        The change is to bring realistic gameplay in by yes, doing a unrealistic thing. Now a pilot's only option if he gets shot down is to do the realistic thing, return to base.
        Then why nerf the tow?I know your quote was about the pilot kit but Realistic gameplay a TOW Missile should be able to destroy a MBT or atleast damage it enough so it can move anymore... :shakehead: IDk i guess i am over reacting i loved taking the tow humvee with a friend and taking out armor.

Comment

Originally posted by [130.Pz]W.Fuchs View Post
          There are very few Type 99's to be honest. I would go for a Type 96 MBT for the Chinese, as far as I know it's their most common tank.
          thats not how it works in pr. for example, how common is the 1P29 in the russian army for the common grunts? probably not as common as the acog is for the american military id guess

Comment

It's project reality why do they keep doing unrealistic stuff. :shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by [130.Pz]W.Fuchs View Post
              It's project reality why do they keep doing unrealistic stuff. :shakehead:
              Like respawning ?

Comment

Originally posted by [51P]bigcracker View Post
                Then why nerf the tow?I know your quote was about the pilot kit but Realistic gameplay a TOW Missile should be able to destroy a MBT or atleast damage it enough so it can move anymore... :shakehead: IDk i guess i am over reacting i loved taking the tow humvee with a friend and taking out armor.
                last time I tried the TOWs I saw little difference in what they where before, get a tank in the rear and he's down.

Comment

Originally posted by MAJORmk View Post
                  Like respawning ?
                  You say something there. Deathmatch would be realistic. Keep fighting until all enemies are all teammates are dead. Or wave of 'reinforcements' every 5 minutes so everyone who died respawns then? ****ty for the person who dies first but realistic.

Comment

Working...
                  X