Skate 2 Demo on the Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Skate 2 Demo on the Way

Jam works for me, as long as im not sleeping(gotta remember the time zones), or have something else going on...

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313 View Post
      Jam works for me, as long as im not sleeping(gotta remember the time zones), or have something else going on...
      Alrighty then,

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000 name=skate_video_container>

Comment

Bottom one made me lol!

Comment

Originally posted by TheEn|gma View Post
          Bottom one made me lol!
          thats why I recorded it, not the first time crazy ragdoll has happened in the game.

Comment

It's a glitch, not sure how you do it though but I was playing some people in Hall of Meat and one guy kept doing it... he got off the skateboard first, then when he went to jump back onto it, he sort of double-grabbed and taunted at the same time and it causes his player model to fly up 30 feet :\ was kind of annoying since he would get 40,000+ on a small jump area, when max score would probably be like 30,000+

Comment

Ha! That second vid makes me want to go download the demo on my 360... in fact...

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainKirk View Post
                Ha! That second vid makes me want to go download the demo on my 360... in fact...
                Thank you I know im awesome.

Comment

Manzi = Entire EA Sales incognito?

Comment

If I was I would be getting paid.. I'm just reviewing the game is all.

Comment

So I couldn't get past third trick in the demo. You have to jump on to a stack of **** in the middle of Slappy's. I kept ramming my face into the side of the tower...

Comment

So I couldn't get past third trick in the demo. You have to jump on to a stack of **** in the middle of Slappy's. I kept ramming my face into the side of the tower...
                        I think I know which one your talking about, move the ramp that is nearby into the golden area that is pointing towards it then get a lot of speed hit the ramp then grind onto the rail on the top.

Comment

Ok. I've played the demo completely out. I beat it with 8 minutes to spare now... I'm going to troll ebay for a deal on this game.

Comment

Ok. I've played the demo completely out. I beat it with 8 minutes to spare now... I'm going to troll ebay for a deal on this game.
                            did you try the party play part of the demo? you can play with up to 4 characters with one controller doing a hall of meat challenge and a own the spot (which i owned stonecold on)

Comment

Originally posted by Manzi View Post
                              did you try the party play part of the demo? you can play with up to 4 characters with one controller doing a hall of meat challenge and a own the spot (which i owned stonecold on)
                              It's gonna be like that, huh??

:rawr

Comment

There, you happy now Manzi??

The video seems to be missing few seconds from the end. Don't know why, but if you go to your game and start the spot you'll notice my 3000+ score...

:awes

Comment

Working...
                                X