• Show
Clear All

Re: Desert Conflict Release Dates

woo! time machice is done. Wow! THIS IS AWESOME!!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt.polka
      woo! time machice is done. Wow! THIS IS AWESOME!!!!1
      Great to hear! Can you take me to next week sometime, so I can finally get some sleep?!?!??? LOL

Comment

Can anyone comment on how infing is in this mod? This is the 1st I'm hearing of this so I'm not sure if there are other version available or not. But, I'm curious is it really iron site dependent like vanilla BF2 or is it more similar to bf1942's DC infing?

Thanks, looking forward to trying it out on Friday.

Comment

Good news! Looking forward to the mod!

Comment

Yayyyayayayyayyayay!

Comment

Like most everyone else, I have been waiting for this Mod since I bought the "let down" that BF2 is. When I say "let down", I mean dissappointment, because I thought(maybe foolishly)that BF2 was gonna be the Next Gen Desert Combat, sadly it was not. But I kept playing BF2, because it is(was before all the nerfing)a good game after all, even if it wasn't what I was hoping for.

That said, I wanna thank everyone associated with the Desert Conflict Mod, from all the Video Trailers/Screen Shots I've seen I know this Mod won't disappoint........FINALLY, and I mean that with the most respect.

Comment

The best thing about the mod will be that they are setting things up to be SKILL again! The straight firing stingers and AA missiles will REALLY bring back skill and predictability to your shots. I am SOOOO glad they are bringing back old DC style content!

Comment

Heh Nikko,

can't wait to down some hopeful chopper-jocks with stingers on El Al. And if there's CTF El Al in this release, you and I have a date in the Opposition base, defending against the infidels!! lol.

Oh man - it's not easy to wait this last couple of days...lol.

Cya on the TNT server!!!

Cheers :-)

Comment

Originally posted by james916
                    Can anyone comment on how infing is in this mod?
                    infantry play is a lot funner than vanilla bf2 imo, the guns are accurate and strong

Comment

DC style heli physics = win.

Can't wait for this mod!

Comment

Originally posted by kiff
                        infantry play is a lot funner than vanilla bf2 imo, the guns are accurate and strong
                        yea, what he said.

Comment

so i have an important exam friday morning ..
                          i desperately hope DCon will earse the horror of that exam of my memories

.. yalla yalla yalla !!:cry: :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by LahLahSr
                            Heh Nikko,

can't wait to down some hopeful chopper-jocks with stingers on El Al. And if there's CTF El Al in this release, you and I have a date in the Opposition base, defending against the infidels!! lol.

Oh man - it's not easy to wait this last couple of days...lol.

Cya on the TNT server!!!

Cheers :-)

Oh man is that going to be fun. Not long from now, TNT will prolly have a CTF server with boosted DPV's! hahahahah!!! I look forward to the revival of TNT CTF on El Ala!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikko
                              Oh man is that going to be fun. Not long from now, TNT will prolly have a CTF server with boosted DPV's! hahahahah!!! I look forward to the revival of TNT CTF on El Ala!
                              That's one thing I really do miss are the modded servers. It was fun going to a server for the first time and find all the tweaks people did to the maps and vehicles. Hopefully, that flare will return to it's glory!

Comment

Working...
                              X