Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Battlefield 2 v1.4 Patch Released

Originally posted by bigbossmatt
    hahah goddamned thats dumb. I agree with yoru point but what would getting together the most sun depraved fat nerds accomplish other than getting hilarious news coverage that night?

LARD FIGHT AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

in lighter news. Where is Colin Clarke? I remember him saying something like, " I'm ready to give out 2142 CD keys to anyone who can show me the red name tag bug." Saw a few post's back a few ppl have spotted it. Man, words sure taste funny after you choke on them alittle huh bud?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbossmatt
      hahah goddamned thats dumb. I agree with yoru point but what would getting together the most sun depraved fat nerds accomplish other than getting hilarious news coverage that night?

The same way that a bunch of hilll-billy farmers led by Daniel Shays, helped shape the Constitution of the U.S.A. Making your voice heard to people in charge that don't seem to listen.

In this case, we are the ones in charge. We buy the games, we play the games. These jerk offs need to make the games right.

Comment

hey does anyone get that error message whne trying to log in the game. - THERE WAS AN ERROR LISTENING ON A SOCKET. wat does it mean?

Comment

bastards lowered the c4 tossing distance....looks like im gonna be a jiaden son of a ***** to get silver

Comment

I'm reading about people going totally nuts about Battelfield 2. I've been playing it for a while now and I really don't understand what issues there are that make people go so nuts.

Here is what I DO understand:

Connection time outs

Red name tag bugs

Games crashing

People want all of the problems fixed NOW

What I DO NOT understand:

People expect software that supports sixty some odd people gaming at the SAME TIME to "just work".

I enjoy playing Battlefield 2 almost every day, I've ordered 2142 and I will continue to play even if there are bugs in the game. IT IS A GAME! If it crashes, you start it up again. If you loose the connection you join the server again. This is not life and death.

People who TK for vehicles

Joining a squad only to not work as a team

Leaving in a transport helicopter as people charge after it to get a ride... alone

Finally, I've paid good money for this game and I expect it to work well just like anyone else. I am willing to put up with bugs because the enjoyabe experiences I've had playing BF2 are WAY better than the times it has crashed or screwed up on m.e

We should be focusing on what players are screwing up the game and not the company that developed it so we could have enjoyable experiences playing... A GAME.

Comment

• I'm happy

Nice. Works fine for me and Road to Jalalabad is a very sweet map too.
              Good stuff.

Comment

• Re: I'm happy

Originally posted by dub
                Nice. Works fine for me and Road to Jalalabad is a very sweet map too.
                Good stuff.
                Same here...just got done playing for 2 hours...everything ran great!

Comment

So whats the verdict?? Im about to install right now hope it works for me:hmm:

Comment

Ok Servers Are Still Crashing Wtf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The patch works fine, changelog is accurate, new map is there and works, delay is a good change, everything is alright with the world. Can't believe this is a 7 page thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_B
                        Ok Servers Are Still Crashing Wtf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Try installing the full patch, worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by shafik
                          The patch works fine, changelog is accurate, new map is there and works, delay is a good change, everything is alright with the world. Can't believe this is a 7 page thread.
                          installed from scratch tonight and loaded the full patch. literally. the server in fact crashed hard. same thing

Comment

The best idea for DICE would be REVERT to 1.12 or 1.2 and add a few of the newer stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Zybergod

Finally, I've paid good money for this game and I expect it to work well just like anyone else. I am willing to put up with bugs because the enjoyabe experiences I've had playing BF2 are WAY better than the times it has crashed or screwed up on m.e

We should be focusing on what players are screwing up the game and not the company that developed it so we could have enjoyable experiences playing... A GAME.
                              QFT, couldn't have said it better myself.

And it's not about being "fanboys" for anyone, it's about having realistic expectations of $50 software this complex, and allowing ourselves to enjoy it even if it's not flawless.

Comment

The more I read these forums, the more I think its not EA/DICE but yet the BF2 community.

We want patch 1.3 right now, we want this fixed NOW. so they try and get it out to use quick what happens? Bugs/CTD's

WE WANT INFANTRY ONLY NOW
                                Patch 1.4 is released with IO
                                NO ONE WANTED IO, BRING BACK THE VEHICLES FFS

That about sums up the community.

Comment

Working...
                                X