Battlefield 2 v1.4 Patch Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Battlefield 2 v1.4 Patch Released

I have not had a single CTD yet. The only problem with this patch that i can see is lag.

Comment

Yep, not a crash, just this small issue in Jally where at least five minutes gameplay is needed to smooth it out. But I will say this, I swear I am seeing a reverse red/blue tag issue, that is enemies are now blue.

There have been now a few instances where i have held off shooting, because of the blue tag, only to have that player blast on me. Really interested if anyone else has seen this. I swear i will try to get a screen shot.

Comment

i love it, fixes sooo many bugs!

Comment

All you people who actually BOUGHT/BUILT a 2+ thousand dollar system for BF2 have -50% sympathy i'm lmao cause, 1. I got a system for 1,200 bucks that runs EVERYTHING on hig perfectly, and 2. that's like saying you bought the Ferrari for to play linkin park.

P.S. everyone who said the U.S. always wins on Jalalalalaladump, well you are right unless you are fighting the servers clan, 13 capt. and up officers, and the highest ranked person on your team is a MSGT. It REALLY sucked when the team swap happened.

Comment

ive had 1 ctd in 10 hours of playing the new patch. also in that peroid of time, ive seen 3 server resets.

Comment

Originally posted by hebrewhammer14
              you want to applaude them for taking 106 days to release (****ty, but thats another story) patches?
              But whose counting eh?

This patch rocks, my BF2 is silky smooth and I'm in love with Jalalalalabad.

Comment

I can't get the flipping patch to run. Its always crashing as a background process. I've tried installing bf2 fresh then SF then 1.4 (full),bf2 > 1.4 full, bf2 1.3 patch > 1.4 incremental, and finally bf2 > SF > 1.3 > 1.4 incremental. I've also tried in safe mode with no success. Does anyone know the secret to this? Send me email at steelrfan39@gmail.com. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Quigley
                  Yep, not a crash, just this small issue in Jally where at least five minutes gameplay is needed to smooth it out. But I will say this, I swear I am seeing a reverse red/blue tag issue, that is enemies are now blue.

There have been now a few instances where i have held off shooting, because of the blue tag, only to have that player blast on me. Really interested if anyone else has seen this. I swear i will try to get a screen shot.
                  Dude, I saw this too! Thought I was seeing things, so I didn't give it much thought. Guy w/blue tag killed me and ran off, no tk or anything.

Comment

after i installed the damn thing the game started crashing to desktop .

Comment

I'm having trouble downloading bf2 patch 1.4.After the download in the install
                      thingy it keeps on saying cant find install folder.What do i do?????

Comment

> But I will say this, I swear I am seeing a reverse red/blue tag issue, that is enemies are now blue.

I sure thought I had one of those a couple days ago, may have even been the new Jalalabad map. IIRC, the "old" red-tag-bug showed the enemy a blue nametag too, along with a red tag to his teammates. But unless you're staring at him when he shot you, hard to notice. Maybe some guys got wise to the swapped nametag they had & exploited it, lurking in enemy bases, etc, but mostly they seemed to get TKed a lot.

You wouldn't think this would be so hard to sort out, but apparently it is...

Comment

Working...
                        X