anyone want blood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: anyone want blood?

Nah, blood and gore won't help this game. It's fine for single player Painkiller type games, but the focus here should stay on fast interaction with your teammates. And a lot of players have a minimal card and the extra textures could be problem. In any case, if it was all bloody I wouldn't let my 14 yr. old son play it. He's well grounded enough to know it's all pretend, and while shooting other people isn't that great for any youngster, I do like to see him learning to work well with others, and learning to lead a squad effectively or command a game. All skills he can use in real life.

I suspect people that need to see blood and guts have never had to deal with it for real. They see it in a game and they can pretend they're really warriors and superheros just like in the movies and games they live life through.

Comment

why cant we just be normal!??!

Comment

EA would screw that up.

Probably have blood shooting out of your gun

Comment

Originally posted by Skwurl
          I heard about this great new mod called Iraq. You can sign up for FREE at the local recruiting center, and be shipped off in a couple months.

It's totally awesome and they have TONS of blood. You should totally do it.

:|:
          I already did that

Comment

i want blood, i want shooting people, i want cussing. removing blood and cussing to catter to children only ruins there sence of reality. bottom line, children should not play violent video games, so cattering to the needs of thier parents should be a non-issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Skwurl
              I heard about this great new mod called Iraq. You can sign up for FREE at the local recruiting center, and be shipped off in a couple months.

It's totally awesome and they have TONS of blood. You should totally do it.

:|:
              These types of replies are about the stupidest in regards to the debate of blood in video games...

Here is why - Because you can say it about any aspect of a First Person military shooter. Ex. "What to drive a tank?" Why not enlist.. "Want to run around with a gun and shoot people?", Why not enlist and goto Iraq? "Want to throw grenades at people and blow them into the air?" Why not enlist and goto Iraq?

See the BS in your statement yet?

I am for blood in video games. Hell, you're already killing the people, might as well add the blood..

I think a Teen rating needs to be reevaluated.. As a TEEN, at 16 is eligible to get a drivers license in the USA and risk the lives of innocent people on our freeways, but can't buy a game rated 'M'? BS...

Comment

this is a 16+ game so ea think 16 year olds or older me(emm 39) cant tell whats real & whats not.:cry: :cry: :cry: :hmm:

Comment

On one hand you can say: "A game with blood and guts isn't well suited for younger people"

On the other hand you could say: "The cruelty of war is played down because you don't see any blood as it is now"

Well as much as I like games like DooM, I think tons of blood would just not fit into the Battlefield series. Perhaps I am getting older.... years ago I'd never have thought that I'd ever say "Leave it as it, it's okay without blood"

Comment

Working...
                  X