anyone want blood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone want blood?

does anyody feel the game gets a bit too plain without blood?... i miss seeing the red splattered on the walls and crap.... just looking around the maps, its almost always the same colors.... green, blue, and white/tan or some variant of those. i think we need a little bit of red on the gorund and on the walls here and there.... would probably make the game a bit mor enjoyable.... just my opinion though, maybe some of you dont like blood and prefer to see dust come out of a person instead... lol.

Re: anyone want blood?

Originally posted by iareConfusE
    does anyody feel the game gets a bit too plain without blood?... i miss seeing the red splattered on the walls and crap.... just looking around the maps, its almost always the same colors.... green, blue, and white/tan or some variant of those. i think we need a little bit of red on the gorund and on the walls here and there.... would probably make the game a bit mor enjoyable.... just my opinion though, maybe some of you dont like blood and prefer to see dust come out of a person instead... lol.
    I want BF2 to be like Saving Private Ryan. You get blown to bits by arty. Chunks of flesh flying around when you get shot. I just think that it adds more realism.

Comment

there are probably mods for this, but the only reason EA didnt put it in was to keep the Teen rating, so more people would be eligable to buy it

at least, thats what i think happened

Comment

Originally posted by werewolfversion2
        I want BF2 to be like Saving Private Ryan. You get blown to bits by arty. Chunks of flesh flying around when you get shot. I just think that it adds more realism.

NICE!

lol thats how it should be.

Comment

i was expecting people to be going, eh, a bit of blood might be good, but not too much. and here we are agreeing together to be blown to bits.. haha. i wanna see this stuff too.....stupid ea wants to make this game so that younger people would also be able to buy it... another great example of how these ea bastards are greedy whores.... instead of making a quality game that can be enjoyed for a long time, they gotta put money matters over this... as if they werent already making enough money already.

Comment

i could only have bought it if it were teen, but i can almost get mature games, my parents are parenoid or something.

Comment

Anyone who wants to see "chunks of flesh flying around" has some serious issues...

I want to have a good time when I play BF2, not throw up repeatedly.

Comment

ok, perhaps chunks of flesh was just an exaggeration, but i mean like... if youve ever played counter strike, those small splatters of blood on the ground and on the walls behind where the person got shot would be nice... and a bit of blood when you shoot the person would be cool too.... make the headshots a bit more bloody though... i like how you headshot someone in cs and his head explodes with blood.... lol.

Comment

"I WANT BLOOD!" - Carl (Alexander Godunov) from Die Hard.

Comment

Originally posted by iareConfusE
                    ok, perhaps chunks of flesh was just an exaggeration, but i mean like... if youve ever played counter strike, those small splatters of blood on the ground and on the walls behind where the person got shot would be nice... and a bit of blood when you shoot the person would be cool too.... make the headshots a bit more bloody though... i like how you headshot someone in cs and his head explodes with blood.... lol.
                    I guess, but I doubt EA will do it in BF2 or BF2142. EA appeals to many young kids, and if they add blood to the game, the rating will be raised to "M". Then none of the kiddies will be able to buy the game, and EA will not make as much money.

Comment

if there was things like blood and gore added to the game, the game would be certifided as 18+ therfore minors would not be able to buy it, and also EA very rarely make games with blood and gore i dont know why.

Comment

Originally posted by FerociouS
                        if there was things like blood and gore added to the game, the game would be certifided as 18+ therfore minors would not be able to buy it, and also EA very rarely make games with blood and gore i dont know why.
                        because of the reason stated a few posts above. they just want to increase the range of eligible buyers. from younger kids to adults. just to make more money. sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by xXx-Arc_Angel-xXx
                          there are probably mods for this, but the only reason EA didnt put it in was to keep the Teen rating, so more people would be eligable to buy it

at least, thats what i think happened
                          you are correct. blood automatically makes games rated M

Comment

Will the game come with free therapy vouchers? Why not go a little bit further and attach some electric prongs to your chair... Pain inflicted every time you get shot, headshots leave you on the floor screaming for your mum. Great fun!

I've seen enough blood, guts, suffering and death to last a life time... so no thanks..

Maybe someone would like to explain the fascination with entrails and why it's entertaining, because I've forgotten?

Comment

If there were blood in the game then it would make it more laggier. Imagine in Karkand 64 players all are shooting , blood is every where. Your gfx card must be a top of the line

Comment

Working...
                              X