years of playing now i give up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• years of playing now i give up

Well EA u shot ur self in the foot ALL u stat whores,cheats and Campers u all have won ! .The old battlefield community has gone and all the rules with it.The game has turned **** unless ur a stat cheat ,clanning it up on a cheat server or a tank or jet hog.

the point system has just wrecked the game ,i was waiting for mods but almost a year later i think its all a big joke on people

the good old bf 42 without campers and cheats was better

gee that huge winge feels good and if u dont feel this then ya brainwashed

Re: years of playing now i give up

Does anyone know what he's talking about?

Comment

Redirected to here-

Comment

Originally posted by unununium
        Does anyone know what he's talking about?
        Yes...

this community exist with many noob whiners, and stats horney people....

Comment

not another one of these posts.....

Comment

Originally posted by raceacontari
            not another one of these posts.....
            Hehe... and this time from a barely litterate ex-forum whore.

All this whining about stats 'n stuff is really easy to solve. Simply don't make it your goal. I never have... well, aside from finding it amusing to attempt to improve some and seeing some awards as personal challenges. Regaurdless... I don't see stats as something to go for. I see them as an aside that makes things interesting.

OR

Play on UNranked servers.
            Want your unlocks?
            Find one that has globel unlocks enabled.

How hard are these ideas to comprehend?

Comment

it doesnt solve any prob tho

1 campers -in the old battlefield this was kickable (spawn killing you)
              2 stat cheats- makes the reg battlefield player not like tha system
              3- arty crap to spoil ya gun battles
              4- tank whores- with the crate system-camping it up for the spawn kills

just a winge
              also i have 40000 points so i dont need **** unlocks

Comment

Yeah, stats are fun but when you start exclusively trying to get stats it gets frustrating real quick.

Comment

Stats, Bah! who wants them...... I love getting pwned by n00bs

Comment

Oblivion is a very good game.

Also, try SWAT 4 with the SSF 2.1 Realism Modification. PRMM is also a good play.

...Insurgency Mod. Red Orchestra. There are so many other things to play besides BF2. You should try em' all. Pretty much all that I mentioned though aren't "CS Mindset" friendly though.

{WP}PaassaaP}PW{

Comment

I mean grap a calculator get some top stats say 350000+ look at the hours they play and it doesnt work out .

Its something like 12 hrs a day for more than 12 mths(which the game isnt that old ) @ the impossable 250 or more points a round doesnt take u smart dudes to work that out. I
                      ts stat exploiting/cheating so that system has failed and so has the camping rule

Comment

this kind of complaining really gets the community nowhere. yes, the points system had good intentions, but became a road to hell. like someone said, play for the fun not the points. play for the teamwork if you can find it, and it is out there. i had a round on a dalian 40plyr server this evening with 38k/12d and i had every bit of fun playing as i did the first time i ever played. it happens from time to time. if you like bf2 overall just be patient w/ it and you will find a good round sometimes. the type of round that makes you happy to play the game. all the other mediocre rounds are just filler. lol

Comment

After mod's come out, I stop playing vanilla. I wash on 30 mins and found took a moment to figure out how bad the game had gotten in the recent patches, can't be bothered writing a huge post where only an intelligent person will read. Just wait for the mods...

Comment

Say`s in the title that uv been playing this for years,my friend its only been out since june 2005 lol...who cares if theres peeps stat padding just take a screenie and send to ea or whoever.Just play and have fun if your not enjoying it please fook off and play some other game.

Comment

Yep, lighten up mate, it's only a game. If people get on your tits because they don't play fair, then forget about them. If they're sad enough to want to cheat/pad/camp just to artificially manufacture their stats, don't waste your time being bothered about them.

I play for fun and many quotes from numerous war films!

Comment

Working...
                              X