Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which will you buy BF2142 or Quake Wars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which will you buy BF2142 or Quake Wars?

Originally posted by IntensivCareBear
    at least 50 percent of this forum shows brain activity.

anything sci fi other than star wars is gay.
    *cough*.......star wars is gay. Have only seen one of the stupid movies and don't plan on seeing the rest. Don't get why everyone is so obsessed with it.
    Other than the topic, they both don't look really good, mainly because I hate future games with lasers and crap, especially mecs. I would rather see a more into detail battlefield 2 with more weapons and a lot more detail, hopefully better graphics.

Comment

The winner will be...........

which ever game comes out first.
      HOWEVER:
      It has to be good. Net code has to rock, it has to have mod support from the get go. I mean, it has to appear at least till the "other" game comes out, that the devs, are willing to go full circle with the community.
      If that happens, when the "other" game comes out, no one will care.

Comment

Quake Wars definitely.

EA can go screw themselves with their crappy $9.99 new maps. Hopefully, we won't see this kind of nonsense in QW.

Comment

I must say QW looks rather good.

And sci-fi is gay? Man, the stereotype of all Americans being rednecks must be damn true :lol: .
          What is it with people these days, labelling something as "homosexual" when they dont like it.

Battlestar Galactica has enough good looking chicks in it. Less gay than "Remember the Titans" jocks padding each others asses.

Comment

Working...
          X