[VIDEO] Battlefield 2142 Preview!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [VIDEO] Battlefield 2142 Preview!

Dont buy it, teach them a lesson .... but ofcourse the idiots would run the same day it comes out and buy it.
    No wonder EA stop supporting their games shortly after a release, cause no matter what they release some few million morons would buy it anyways.

Comment

looks like BF2 will turn into the red headed step child, just like BFV.

Comment

Tough call.

Do you get the scifi battlefield game from the company with a record of buggy messes and poor support or the scifi battlefield game from the company that bends over backwards for its community?

Actually, this isn't so hard.

Comment

If this game was made by Valve, **** I'd buy it for sure, I know Valve support their games till the end, Valve cares, Valve listens and Valve FIXES whatever is gotta be fixed, EA has lots to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by specter
            wow fall 2006.
            Yeah, talk about rushing a game!

I hope DICE Canada is doing this game so DICE Sweden can stay with BF2; although since EA just assimilated DICE, I don't know if things are even set up the same way. . .

This looks like bad news IMO.

Comment

I'm sold, can't wait.

Comment

I can already see fitst expansion: MARS 2150 ... after destoying mother earth they moved to mars and blah blah blah ... second expansion ... just space fights ... starwars like ... space stations as bases ... etc ...

Comment

Seriously . . . this is to soon of a launch, unless they plan it to be an expansion pack. They seriously need to fix BF2 FIRST.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47-Warlord
                    Dont buy it, teach them a lesson .... but ofcourse the idiots would run the same day it comes out and buy it.
                    No wonder EA stop supporting their games shortly after a release, cause no matter what they release some few million morons would buy it anyways.
                    So you do not now or ever have enjoyed playing BF2?

Comment

This is were I get off......

First of all, I like playing bf2 couse of somewhat real world situations.

If I wanted to fly around in the future I would play star wars battlefronts.
                      AAAaaah the hell with it.......

Just on I side note. Dont think that all you see in the video will endup on your screen. Remember the blackhawk with rocket pods and burr effects and
                      real world physics wich they realised in the WALLVIDEO.

The world freezing over......lol yeah right EA.....U guys suck.

At least theres ghost recon 3. I bet ther marines arent ganna be blasting each other with starfighters and lazer beams... Buncha tards.

looks like the end of BF and the start of mechasault. .

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin581
                        So you do not now or ever have enjoyed playing BF2?

wtf does battlefield 2 has do with this ? and its not about enjoying its about how company supports the **** they put out, take a look at Valve and take a look at EA, case closed.

Comment

EA follows the C.R.E.A.M. Software Development process. Other companies don't. Ask yourself what would you rather have? Alot of titles that fit all kinds of niches with some bugs. Or just a few polished titles that take years? I mean, would I buy anything that comes out of Valve? Sure. Will I buy every battle/fps game out of EA? Probably not, but I'll get some of them. Just a different way of making money. Some do it through a high level of quality and support for few titles, some prefer to release an assload of titles and marginally support and sorta remove bugs. I'm not a finance person so I have no idea which model is more profitable, but as a SW engineer I would not be excited to work for a place like EA where I would feel like I was abandoning fans.

Personally I am waiting for the blindside rush of another Tribes game, but that’s just my pure speculation.

Comment

Looks like it could be interesting although by the trailer it so far looks stupid...good character s for the troops tho...they need regular tanks, those mechs look quite stupid.

Comment

Guns with blue muzzle flash. Yeah, sure that will be so much fun. Retarted mechs instead of a nice main battle tank. Let me guess, flying saucers that release "shockwave bombs" right?

Comment

Guns with blue muzzle flash. Yeah, sure that will be so much fun. Retarted mechs instead of a nice main battle tank. Let me guess, flying saucers that release "shockwave " right?
                                Exactly what im feeling.

Although since it is futuristic, small arms firing with blue muzzle flash is ok with me, but the mechs look stupid....

Comment

Working...
                                X