G36C or SCAR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G36C or SCAR?

I prefer the G36C over the SCAR-L. Scar-L is good for CQF, but if your doing that you might as well pick the G3 or DAO and have armour.

Over long range the G36C is a much better weapon.

Red-dot sight I could careless for. I would of rather had the other British SAS Spec Ops weapon then the SCAR-L.

Comment

Originally posted by IntensivCareBear
      except whys everyone got such fancy mouses? i got a standard wireless microsoft mouse, and every once in a while it flicks to the bottom of the screen, usually when im about to shoot somebody.
      You just answered your own question. My mouse never randomly flicks to the bottom of the screen......

Comment

I would recomend the G36C, the SCAR-L has a lower rate of fire and more recoil...I also don't like the red dot scope.

Comment

I loved the G36, so was surprised to see the SCAR-L get added as an unlock. I figured it had to be better, so I tried it for awhile. In the end, I went back to the G36. It just feels "tighter" and easier to use to me than the SCAR-L.

For sniping, the SCAR-L is a little better, but I don't like the recoil of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Aequitas
            personally m4 beats the both of them
            I'm with you. The M4, AKS-74U and QBZ are all awesome guns and I routinely take them over the unlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by eefums
              I'm curious. I can't decide what I like better. What do you think?
              G36c is by far better choice cause it's got a lot better accuracy.

Comment

G36C, but only because you can go full-auto on a guy at 50-yards and land almost all your shots.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikLah
                  G36C has more accuracy and less recoil, SCAR does more damage and I personally prefer the scope. Everything else is the same. Personal choice really. :P
                  Agree. SCAR.

Comment

Another vote for G36C here. I have routinely owned snipers with the single shot accuracy at super-long ranges, and i really am nothing special at BF2. Also on full auto in CQC in my experience it stands up to pretty much anything apart from DAO/G3/Good PKM users. I prefer this gun by a huge distance, as someone said before, the SCAR feels almost identical to the M4, just a little more powerful.
                    G36C? :nod:

p.s. i think it sounds really cool too

Comment

At first I just liked the SCAR but lately I just been hatten it. So overall I would go with the G36C.

Comment

G36C for sure. the SCAR feels too weak to me. also I dont like the red dot scope.

Comment

Personally I prefer the SCAR-L, I like the scope as it allows better peripheral vision when zoomed in on, plus find it faster to aquire a shot which ultimatly I feel counts more then having a marginally more powerful weapon.
                          Like many have said tho its personal preferance, whatever works for you really

Comment

Working...
                          X