G36C or SCAR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36C or SCAR?

I'm curious. I can't decide what I like better. What do you think?

Re: G36C or SCAR?

G36C has more accuracy and less recoil, SCAR does more damage and I personally prefer the scope. Everything else is the same. Personal choice really. :P

Comment

G36C. SCAR-L will just p1ss you off.

Comment

another vote for the G36C

Comment

Scar-L, i like the damage and the scope does it for me.

Comment

G36c any day ,hate the Scar. Its nice turn down the dpi on my G5 mouse , after that i dont need a scope lol

Comment

SCAR's best for the opening dash in Karkand and other close range moments, but the G36C has it's moment when you're in open areas doing proper Spec Ops work and you need to pick off targets from range, but like I said it's all personal preference.

Comment

Im all for the G36C, it is what every one says it is. And then again so is the scar. The SCAR for me is annoying. It looks good, Does damage but it just doesnt work like the G36C. THe G36C is fast firing and accurate, and little recoil. MODERN GUNS are cool aren't they?

Comment

G36c....

Comment

G36C. WAY less recoil, more accurate, damage difference is insignificant, and effect of red dot aimpoint is insignificant, so, the G36C wins.

Comment

Actually they have the same rate of fire, it's just the sound that's misleading. The real life SOCOM actually use the SCARs for their default rifles now I think. It is true though, the G36C really does look like the peek of modern weaponry. If they put a scope on the G36C I'd love it a lot more. :P

Comment

The extra 2 dmg is not worth it for the Scar

Comment

scar-l

Comment

Just remember to consider the source behind each of these opinions. Some people will strongly advocate a certain gun yet lack the experience or credibility to back up the recommendation.

Comment

Originally posted by ||bfa||variable
                              Just remember to consider the source behind each of these opinions. Some people will strongly advocate a certain gun yet lack the experience or credibility to back up the recommendation.
                              I agree. I've been using both guns on and off and I just wanted to get your guys opinion on which you think is better. Thanks for you input..I'm going to try putting some more time in the G36C.

Comment

Working...
                              X