Re: G36C or SCAR?

i really like better g36c then scar

Comment

g36c 4 me!
      (love the g36e too.)

Comment

The SCAR-L just seems exactly like the M4 to me. I didn't even bother to unlock it and I rarely pick up Spec Ops kits. I love the G36C though I love being able to fire off accurate bursts of fire at 150m.

Comment

Scar-L for me. If you find yourself in a situation where you absolutely have to use the G36C and find it impossible to use the Scar you know Spec Ops isn't the right kit to be using at that time.

Comment

--> M4 <--

Comment

Originally posted by DuffMan
              Scar-L for me. If you find yourself in a situation where you absolutely have to use the G36C and find it impossible to use the Scar you know Spec Ops isn't the right kit to be using at that time.
              I feel 100% the opposite. The SCAR-L is "good" (it's pretty mediocre, actually) at everything that Spec Ops shouldn't be doing.

Comment

Originally posted by ||bfa||variable
                Just remember to consider the source behind each of these opinions. Some people will strongly advocate a certain gun yet lack the experience or credibility to back up the recommendation.
                Hey, some people (like me) have good (not great) experience with both guns. BTW, was ur name orriginally ||ass||variable ? If so, why did u change ur name at TBF2. Also, the G36C in real life can have a scope, it can have a aimpoint (red dot) or a 3.5x scope, OR BOTH.

Originally posted by ||bfa||variable
                I feel 100% the opposite. The SCAR-L is "good" (it's pretty mediocre, actually) at everything that Spec Ops shouldn't be doing.
                I feel kinda similar . THis is my philosophy, if SCAR-L is good in a situation, you just know the G36C would be doing better in that situation.

Comment

G36C for me, its accuracy beats snipers

Comment

anyone remember when the M4 in CS had the scope waaaaaay back in the day!

it was amazing

Comment

yea, G36C all the way

Comment

SCAR L beats those G36 easily.

G36C is for pray and spray noobs, SCAR L is for people who actually hit their enemies most of the time.

oh yeah , and wiki damage is complete ********, so dont use that in any of these comparisons.

it says that SCAR H and F2000 have the same damage, whereas anyone who has spent 5 minutes with both rifles knows thats complete BS.

wiki is outdated garbage, 1.2 patch clearly changed it all, yet nothing changed in wiki.

ONLY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, NO NUMBER CRUNCHING HYPOTHESES!

Comment

Scar-L, lower the sensitivity on my G7 and put it to semi, start scoping the snipes and pick them of easy.

Domo-Kun

Comment

SCAR L is if you dont spray and pray.

has incredibly accuracy and extremely good damage for close and long ranges.

except whys everyone got such fancy mouses? i got a standard wireless microsoft mouse, and every once in a while it flicks to the bottom of the screen, usually when im about to shoot somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by IntensivCareBear
                              SCAR L beats those G36 easily.

G36C is for pray and spray noobs, SCAR L is for people who actually hit their enemies most of the time.
                              Quite an ironic post considering that the SCAR-L's only advantage is its full auto accuracy.

Bottom line: SCAR-L is less accurate and the extra damage doesn't compensate for its inability to hit as consistently as the G36C, or even the other default carbines.

Originally posted by Eddy01741
                              Hey, some people (like me) have good (not great) experience with both guns. BTW, was ur name orriginally ||ass||variable ? If so, why did u change ur name at TBF2.
                              Yea I changed my name. I got tired of having to tell people my game name, so I just changed everything to match.

Comment

I prefer the G36C even though I used to like the SCAR...trust me...the C is better overall...

Comment

Working...
                                X